Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NBA Lotto......

codeorama

I heard them saying that it is set in stone that Labron will go first, then Darko, the european and then Carmello..

I'm not sold on Labron. There's no doubt that he will instantly put fans in the seats, but how many times does the next sure thing become anything but...

Originally posted by luckydevi

From what I understand if we do not get a top 3 pick, we are stuck with the number 10 pick.

yup, unless Seattle, Memphis or Golden State get into the top 3, then we move down

Go Raptors!! Toronto desperately needs a top 3 pick.

My prediction is that Miami wins the lottery, Cleveland second, Chicago 3rd, Denver 4th, Toronto 5th.

And yes i think there is a good chance the lottery is fixed.

a) You know that David Stern is praying that Toronto does not get the pick. My guess is that their ping pong balls ain't making it into the hopper.

B) You know that Donald Sterling is praying that his Clippers do not get the pick.

c) You know that Abe Pollin is praying that the Wizards do get the pick, but has no idea of who he'll take.

d) You know that if the Knicks get it, it's rigged (recall how they got Ewing?).

Question - do we lose the pick if we're #10? Don't we owe a first rounder for Haywood?

i think there is a conspiracy for the top pick(labron). look for a big market city to land him. ny, chi, atl, and mia... i seriously doubt denver or cleveland will get it. yet this is just a theory, and it could very well happen. If cleveland or denver do get labron i would actually be very happy, because it would me the league isn't as fixed as i thought and that the over hyped kid might actually come back down to earth after struggling in those pitiful franchises.

new york will definitely get one of the top 3. look out for miami to get the #1.

my question is: if this thing isn't rigged (just like nowitzki getting 3 fouls in the first 7 minutes last night) then why not tape the ping pong ball picking and show it after the top pick is revealed? That would put to bed the conspiracy theories.

Dick Bavetta should not be allowed to ref in the playoffs.

I really dont think it was rigged. Are you kidding you people always think its rigged. THE TEAM WITH THE MOST BALLS WON! AND YOU STILL SAY ITS RIGGED....... WHO EXACTLY WOULD HAVE WON THAT IT WOULDNT HAVE BEEN RIGGED!??!?!

Well, there goes his Career for the next 4+ years.

They HAVE to choose him #1. Just like Detroit had to take Charlie Rogers in the NFL draft. Home State boy, the team needs people to come see them play. He'll fill the arena for longer. So.....they win like 25 games and still stink for a few years. If I were him, I'd pray they take someone else so he can fall to a playoff team (Detroit) at #2.

How sad? Washington will win more games than them if Stackhouse stays in D.C. and becomes top weapon.

I think Cleveland could surprise a lot of people next year. You all just figure Lebron is too good to be true. But have you seen his games. I know they are against high schoolers but come on, the passes are what impresses me the most he can see the court so well.

And let me mention these arent just any high schoolers these are high schoolers that could all have played D 1 college ball this past season, he plays against good kids. I hate it how some people make it sound like he's playing against a 5-5 100 pound white kid with a flat top and is the star of the opposing team. He's playing against some damn good kids.

Unless Chris Bosh turns into Kevin Garnett the Raptors got the worst result of the lottery. not to imply it is rigged because i think Stern would prefer to have Toronto do well just because Vancouver failed.

Archived