Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

RNC Chairman Steele Disses Limbaugh (merged)

Dan T.

So for those of you who voted for Obama, are you now ready to admit that he has brought absolutely nothing to change the political atmosphere in DC?

It sounds that way from this thread.

Based on 50 days in office??? hell no.

I bet you thought the Iraq War was over when Bush made his speech with the "Mission Accomplished" banner in the background too.

Apparently Limbaugh has challenged Obama to debate him on his show.

http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/home/daily/site_030409/content/01125106.guest.html

He should accept. You can't run around saying that he is the leader of my opposition and then back down from a challenge from said leader.

That would be a good draw and the president should jump at this chance. The offer is very fair and let's see the courage of our president.

Honest Debate from Rush?

You think Obama is only good at "speaking" but not debating? If he's not allowed to insult or try talking louder than the other guy. How is Rush supposed to compete?

I think before debating the President. Rush should have to work his way up from Mayor, State Senator, Governor, Senator and then President.

I like mjah's idea, let him run for office, why don't you write him in next time?

Sounds good to me...put up or shut-up...Rush has so many ideas how to fix thing in this country...let him come out from behind the mic and get down to it.

Democrats in this thread: Rush is the Republican leader.

Rush: Ok, have Obama debate me.

Democrats in this thread: Never mind, Rush isn't the Republican leader.

Me: Rush is the Republican leader, but he is a clown, if the Republicans want their leaders to be respected they'll have them run for office

you act like it's the Dems fault Rush is a clown

Democrats in this thread: Rush is the Republican leader.

Rush: Ok, have Obama debate me.

Democrats in this thread: Never mind, Rush isn't the Republican leader.

Seriously, we are just getting silly now.

Why the hell would Obama debate again? Even if Rush is the leader, it is not like it is normal to have the President participate in a debate with the head of the GOP.

The entire premise for your argument is absurd.

Why don't you want Obama to debate Rush??? Please, no excuses or cop outs.

This is unreal. Days and days of talk about how Rush has the most influence in the Republican party and is more important than Republican politicians. Now that a challenge has been issued, all of a sudden he's less important than the politicians and therefore has no influence and isn't worthy of our time.

Why don't you want Obama to debate Rush??? Please, no excuses or cop outs.

Seriously -are you all on crazy pills. When do standing Presidents accept debates from opposing parties after winning elections. Please explain to me your argument.

Just because Rush is the leader of the GOP does not mean he gets to challenge the PRESIDENT to a debate.

Is Rush the leader of the GOP?

Many in this thread claim that he is and as such, Obama should debate him. Unless you don't think he is the leader of the Republican party - you can't have it both ways.

I see that liberty is back to name calling. I'm sure that would go over well in an honest debate.

This is unreal. Days and days of talk about how Rush has the most influence in the Republican party and is more important than Republican politicians. Now that a challenge has been issued, all of a sudden he's less important than the politicians and therefore has no influence and isn't worthy of our time.

Unreal is the entire premise of your argument.

Archived