Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Tennessean.com/ESPN/ect...: Albert Haynesworth to be a Redskin (Merged)

downbeat87

Seriously.

We just spent $150 million in 6 hours on our 4th ranked defense.

Our offense still sucks. It is horrible. $150 million. Crappy offense.

Does anyone see the logic in this?

normally defense wins championships..

with the salary cap its hard to be best at everything... you wont go anywhere with average defense and average offense...

we after we figure out how much cap space we got left... we just need to look for OL like crazy... unless we release Jason Taylor.. then we need to get us a DE as well...

if we are able to keep Jason Taylor and if he is able to become half a player he used to be in Miami.. then it might be an interesting season for us...

This is absurd. $100-115m over seven years to a guy who doesn't touch the ball and hasn't played a full season since Moses was in swaddling cloth. Even after Pretzel Boy had layoffs.

They'll never get it.

yeah i would have prefered the team spread that money around for 2-3 solid DL/OL players but its already done now... we can only hope that AH is able to live up to his contract...

yea we got albert haynesworth

We didn't NEED him at all though. He is a big name and a luxury. Our D is good enough to win without dominant linemen, they just need to be good, not excellent. I would have taken his $100mil and spread it around the line, upgrading as many positions as possible.

But whatever. I'm still excited he is here, I just would have preferred to spend our money otherwise.

We didn't NEED him at all though. He is a big name and a luxury. Our D is good enough to win without dominant linemen, they just need to be good, not excellent. I would have taken his $100mil and spread it around the line, upgrading as many positions as possible.

But whatever. I'm still excited he is here, I just would have preferred to spend our money otherwise.

ill take him over any free agent OL out there.

we can still get dockery and draft for a good 1st round tackle... maybe even trade down for more picks

thank you redskins!!!!!!!! yes they finally did something right for once! now that means with are first overall pick we get a olineman baby! Cut springs punk *** and we should be good on that. We still need another strong side linebacker, kicker and punter and we should be money!

Archived