Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NFL.com: Jerruh wants Cowboys to be ‘Romo-friendly’

SteveFromYellowstone

Jones wants Cowboys to be ‘Romo sits to pee-friendly’

Posted: February 23rd, 2009 | NFL.com Staff | Tags: Dallas Cowboys, Jerry Jones, Terrell Owens, Tony Romo sits to pee

Team owner Jerry Jones implemented a gag order for all Cowboys officials and coaches at the combine, but that didn’t stop him from opening up to the Fort Worth (Texas) Star-Telegram in a brief Q&A. Jones touched on a number of topics, including released CB Adam Jones, coach Wade Phillips and, of course, WR Terrell Owens. But Jones’ favorite topic of conversation seemed to be his expectations for his team and QB Tony Romo sits to pee:

“I think being as Romo sits to pee-friendly as our team can be. Romo sits to pee friendly means let’s utilize his skills to the fullest and make sure everything we do maximizes his abilities.”

Jones also spoke about a backup for Romo sits to pee as another offseason priority, suggesting that a veteran might not necessarily be the answer for that role.

“A veteran may be too much of a veteran. You say, ‘Well, you roll the dice a little bit and get by on two or three games.’ You can make a case that you don’t (win) a game you should have and it might have meant the Super Bowl. It could have meant that much to us to have won one of those games that we didn’t win when we didn’t have Tony. We were lucky to have won the one we did without Tony, frankly. We have to have improvement there.”

Asked about his comments last week on Owens’ future with the team, Jones did well to avoid the subject.

“You got my drift. And that’s all I want to say about that.”

http://blogs.nfl.com/category/around-the-web/

Was the team NOT Romo sits to pee-friendly? Did they have a long standing problem with Romo sits to pee's coming in, and just not feeling the love? Did they install a Romo sits to pee-care center, a Romo sits to pee-support group, and add a more authentic Romo sits to pee-vibe to the place?

“A veteran may be too much of a veteran. You say, ‘Well, you roll the dice a little bit and get by on two or three games.’ You can make a case that you don’t (win) a game you should have and it might have meant the Super Bowl. It could have meant that much to us to have won one of those games that we didn’t win when we didn’t have Tony. We were lucky to have won the one we did without Tony, frankly. We have to have improvement there.”

Did I miss something, was Brad Johnson playing against Philly?

Did I miss something, was Brad Johnson playing against Philly?

He's basically saying that if Brad Johnson had won another of those games he started, or if a better backup had been in instead of him, they would have been superbowl bound. He's already blocked the Philly disaster from his mind. Can't be his fault, can't be Romo sits to pee, let's blame the season on Brad Johnson.

Wow, that seems eerily familiar. :paranoid:

:rolleyes:

hardly

in fact there are no similarities

1. JC hasn't signed a big extension

2. Not entrenched as the starter beyond this season

3. Has TC on the bench, and CB5 in the wings

4. JC isn't a ****y star hunter, that feels he can get by on his physical ability, and won't put in the extra time to improve

5. Snyder is not trying to make the Skins more Campbell-friendly

Romo sits to pee-Friendly = don't yell at him when he does something stupid and loses a game.

I don't know if anyone thinks this like I do, but I think he is the best comparison to Hideo Nomo.

Nomo kind of came out of nowhere and people were like "Who the F is this guy?" and he tore the league up. I think Romo sits to pee is similar in how much like Nomo, people have him figured out and have started to know he's good for a few stupid plays every game.

Cowboys lost two games in a row under Romo sits to pee before his injury(Washington, Arizona)

Then, when they are up on Pittsburgh by a couple of scores, Romo sits to pee throws the critical INT that is returned for the go-ahead Touchdown.

Then, of course we all remember the demolishing that Philly have them.

Oh, but it has NOTHING to do with Romo sits to pee.

2009, will be more of the same, the Cowboys go out and beat the crap teams by 30 points, everything looks like cake, then the real Romo sits to pee will show up late november/early december when the pressure begins, and it will be the same thing all over again.

Romo sits to pee-Friendly = don't yell at him when he does something stupid and loses a game.

I don't know if anyone thinks this like I do, but I think he is the best comparison to Hideo Nomo.

Nomo kind of came out of nowhere and people were like "Who the F is this guy?" and he tore the league up. I think Romo sits to pee is similar in how much like Nomo, people have him figured out and have started to know he's good for a few stupid plays every game.

Early on I tagged Romo sits to pee with a Jake Plummer comparison. He was all the rage and getting compared to Joe Montana for some absurd reason when he started out. He's Joe Montana like Romo sits to pee is Brett Favre.

Archived