Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

nooga

r u saying don't sign Hall or that wouldn't b enough room? cuz Hall is the best corner we have right now and he is young

I would love for the Skins to resign Hall. The comment was talking about what the market for players will be this year after the Raiders recent signings.

Maybe we can pickup Asomugha after Al Davis cuts him during the season. Al might give his powerpoint presentation on why they cut him around week 7 or 8.

I would love for the Skins to resign Hall. The comment was talking about what the market for players will be this year after the Raiders recent signings.

Maybe we can pickup Asomugha after Al Davis cuts him during the season. Al might give his powerpoint presentation on why they cut him around week 7 or 8.

:silly: ok i was jus making sure. but idk for some reason i think he likes it here and will stay. maybe it's jus wishful thinking but i'm pretty sure i remember hearing him say somewhere that he liked the atmosphere in DC and wanted to stay since he tested the market last year and it didn't do well for him and this is a good fit for him. I'm not sure but i hope it's true

Hall, was paid last year, or did you forget?

He's good. But it looks like there's a fair amount of CB's out there this year. Combine that with a season where he was cut mid year, even if he did good with the Skins I don't think he'll command that type of money again.

:silly: ok i was jus making sure. but idk for some reason i think he likes it here and will stay. maybe it's jus wishful thinking but i'm pretty sure i remember hearing him say somewhere that he liked the atmosphere in DC and wanted to stay since he tested the market last year and it didn't do well for him and this is a good fit for him. I'm not sure but i hope it's true

A fat pay day from Al Davis last year, then another fat pay day because Al Davis sent the market for corners to new heights. Wouldn't be shocked if the Raiders signed him again. Al probably doesn't remember cutting him.

A fat pay day from Al Davis last year, then another fat pay day because Al Davis sent the market for corners to new heights. Wouldn't be shocked if the Raiders signed him again. Al probably doesn't remember cutting him.

Haha yea that old man probably forgot. But i don't see him getting a big pay day now at least not wat he got last year cuz wen he was cut by the raiders no1 but us really tried to get him

Hall, was paid last year, or did you forget?

He's good. But it looks like there's a fair amount of CB's out there this year. Combine that with a season where he was cut mid year, even if he did good with the Skins I don't think he'll command that type of money again.

That's what the front office thought prior to 2007 when they demanded that Shawn Springs take a pay cut. Nate Clements deal pretty much put an end to that thought process. DeAngelo is young and will command a big payday. Hopefully he's not Pacman's replacement.

Being cut by Al Davis has zero effect on his ability to sign elsewhere. Particularly after the mock court session Al put on when he fired his coach.

There are FAs available who are 80% as effective as Haynesworth but will cost 40% of the money (Chris Canty, Jovan Haye, etc.)

Saw your wish list. the 13th pick is worth more than two second rounders. At least toss in a third, too

Saw your wish list. the 13th pick is worth more than two second rounders. At least toss in a third, too

No team (not even us) would give up more than two 2nd rounders for pick #13. I'd actually be surprised if we were able to convince a team to give us two 2nds for our #13. Its just wishful thinking.

No team (not even us) would give up more than two 2nd rounders for pick #13. I'd actually be surprised if we were able to convince a team to give us two 2nds for our #13. Its just wishful thinking.

On the value chart, a 13 is worth 33 and 34, but despite our needs, I'd rather acquire a Michael Oher if we could.

];6149519']On the value chart' date=' a 13 is worth 33 and 34, but despite our needs, I'd rather acquire a Michael Oher if we could.[/quote']

Yea, but the value chart isn't real-world material. The #1 pick is worth about the top 12 picks in the 3rd round. I think 100% of people would rather have picks #65-76 than #1.

And while Oher may be good, I'd rather have Duke and Unger than just Oher, hoping Oher is good.

A team gave up two picks for number 21. THis is eight picks higher. Only three out of the top ten.

A team gave up two picks for number 21. THis is eight picks higher. Only three out of the top ten.

Huh? If you're referring to our trade with Atlanta last year, we gave up a 2nd pick as well. We gave up 2 picks to get 2 picks.

We'd have to give up a 5th or 6th probably along with our #13 to get 2 2nds.

Huh? If you're referring to our trade with Atlanta last year, we gave up a 2nd pick as well. We gave up 2 picks to get 2 picks.

We'd have to give up a 5th or 6th probably along with our #13 to get 2 2nds.

Actually I just looked it up they traded a third and a fifth in there, but got two second rounders and a fourth.

Frankly the 13th pick is worth a low first and a low second.

It's all going depend on who is left when we are up to pick. If someone behind us is dying to pick up lets say... Rey Maualuga because they think he is gonna be an absolute stud, and someone ahead of them is likely to pick Rey, there is a definate possibility they would trade their 1st and 2nd. But nobody knows for sure untill draft day... the value chart means nothing if a team really wants a player.

I hope the Redskins consider free agents Stacy Andrews, Michael Boley/Channing Crowder, and Igor Olshnasky along with DeAngelo Hall if it is affordable.

Then in the draft, I like to trade out of 13 for a lower 1st and a 2nd rounder. I'd love to seen C/OG Max Unger chosen for his versatility and perhaps DT Ziggy Hood with our 2nd pick.

Archived