Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

nooga

I hope the Redskins consider free agents Stacy Andrews, Michael Boley/Channing Crowder, and Igor Olshnasky along with DeAngelo Hall if it is affordable.

Then in the draft, I like to trade out of 13 for a lower 1st and a 2nd rounder. I'd love to seen C/OG Max Unger chosen for his versatility and perhaps DT Ziggy Hood with our 2nd pick.

I've been thinking about Igor Olshansky too. I really would be happy if we were able to sign him. He's young too.

Sorry guys - the day of lots of free agents being available is over. The OL, DL, LB's who are available at any price we could possibly afford or even want in the first place is VERY limited. Teams resign or franchise their best players. My survey of the lists of guys available show a ton of guys who are older and/or coming off of serious injuries. Yeah Haynesworth would be great to have here, but at $30 million guaranteed? A few iffy line backers. The only guy that would seem like a young good acquisition is Chris Canty - who btw we could have drafted ourselves a few years ago - and I don't know if we'll be able to get him at a price we can afford. So so free agents available, limited cap space, lost 3 of our picks for this year. Business as usual.

Looks like we got a big ole linemen. Will he be a Stubblefield or take us to the top like Reggie and the pack. Hall and Hainesworth all in one day. But wait a minute, wasn't our D in the top 5? I hope Danny boy isn't out of cash yet. We need an offence. but remember one good thing. If the other team can't score, they can't win. (but they can tie, ask Donnavin). HAIL........

Looks like we got a big ole linemen. Will he be a Stubblefield or take us to the top like Reggie and the pack. Hall and Hainesworth all in one day. But wait a minute, wasn't our D in the top 5? I hope Danny boy isn't out of cash yet. We need an offence. but remember one good thing. If the other team can't score, they can't win. (but they can tie, ask Donnavin). HAIL........

Plus Dockery. Excellent catch on the 1st day of FA. :)

Archived