Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Deuce McAllister...Should We???

FloridaSkinsFan2

Oooooooooh...with the double whammy of avatar ownage... :yikes:

I was cleaning out the Prize Closet & that was in there, so I threw it in as a bonus.:)

It's not often you get a NNT, removed sig, & a special avatar with a single post.:doh:

If the OP started the thread and actually gave a good argument as to why we should pick him up, I can assure you I wouldn't have the same response. It was ONLY because he took the position that "someone is going to do it, I might as well" that i jumped on him. So no, it's not a contradiction whatever it is you're trying to imply by that.

Second. If he and everyone else would have simply refrained from posting this garbage thread, we wouldn't have this meaningless and thoughtless thread to begin with, thus we wouldn't have to go through this. This thread, contrary to popular belief was really quite avoidable. Especially given the fact that there was already a thread in ATN, where it belongs.

It's really quite simple. If you want to start a thread about something, have something to say. Like I said, this thread brings nothing to the table. Neither do you. Good luck on this site.

good luck on this site?...ive been on this site since "some" were a loose sea man who happened to break through the gate.

im not one of "those" who browse this site non stop commenting on every thread so i can improve my avatar and look like somebody...

" " = a female sheep, esp. when fully mature

good luck on this site?...ive been on this site since "some" were a loose sea man who happened to break through the gate.

im not one of "those" who browse this site non stop commenting on every thread so i can improve my avatar and look like somebody...

Can someone translate this for me?

Yeah Deuce is too old and both knees are torn up, but I do think we need another capable runningback. Most of the league is running a two back system and I don't want to see what happened last year with portis doing great the first half then breaking down down the stretch because we didn't have a running back we relied on to take 10 carries a game away from Portis.

well lets see...says you been on since 2007...I didn't know we had 2 year olds on here...unless of course...this isn't your first or only account....

Archived