Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Deuce McAllister...Should We???

FloridaSkinsFan2

Are you kidding me? No... Last thing we need is to make team older at any position let alone RB! Who would we cut??? Portis no way in hell it would break the bank salary CAP wise; Betts (not so much as Portis) is also huge CAP hit should we cut or trade him; Rock who is our best ST guy and replace with Deuce, I think not; our pro-bowl full back Sellers - not a chance in hell.

If we were to carry an additional back from last year Dorsey would make much better sense then Deuce as he at least is a ST standout (at least in Canada), and can return punts, something we despertly need to get better at.

1. Your sig is way too big.

2. If the only reason you started this thread was to be the first to do so, then you can't possibly think it's worth it. You've brought nothing to the table with this thread. Nothing.

you know when someone is release there is gonna be a "should we" thread on this site.

my question to you my friend.....you knew what it was, so why even open it? your reply is nothing more then a contradiction in itself.

what im trying to tell you is.....you didnt bring shiet to the table either....walk on home boi!!

you know when someone is release there is gonna be a "should we" thread on this site.

my question to you my friend.....you knew what it was, so why even open it? your reply is nothing more then a contradiction in itself.

what im trying to tell you is.....you didnt bring shiet to the table either....walk on home boi!!

If the OP started the thread and actually gave a good argument as to why we should pick him up, I can assure you I wouldn't have the same response. It was ONLY because he took the position that "someone is going to do it, I might as well" that i jumped on him. So no, it's not a contradiction whatever it is you're trying to imply by that.

Second. If he and everyone else would have simply refrained from posting this garbage thread, we wouldn't have this meaningless and thoughtless thread to begin with, thus we wouldn't have to go through this. This thread, contrary to popular belief was really quite avoidable. Especially given the fact that there was already a thread in ATN, where it belongs.

It's really quite simple. If you want to start a thread about something, have something to say. Like I said, this thread brings nothing to the table. Neither do you. Good luck on this site.

Archived