Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Apology to Coach Zorn on Phiten Necklaces

Reaganaut

UPDATE:

While my wife's experience with her Phiten necklace is nowhere near as pronounced as Reaganaut's wife, the fact of the matter is that it does seem to "work". She still sleeps soundly, even with my snoring.

Yesterday, she forgot to wear her necklace to work, and told me later that the aches & pains in her shoulder returned. I hadn't realized that the aches & pains in her shoulder had gone away as she hadn't told me that the pain had subsided. In any case, her putting the necklace back on caused the pain to subside again. She has not described how quickly the pain relief took affect, but as long as its working for her....

• 2 months later...
Any updates from any users?

My mom's had the necklace for about half a year. She rarely notices any shoulder/neck pain anymore. When she does, it's not as bad as it used to be.

My mentor... I think doesn't wear the necklace because it's ugly. I'm a little miffed about this because I gave it to her as a thank you gift... but that's besides the fact that the necklace seems to work.

Any updates from any users?

My wife still uses the necklaces (plural) with great results. She had a major issue neurologically which had her in Fairfax hospital for a week and took three months to completely go away. During this time, she didn't wear the necklaces and was on major medication including prednisone. She is a lot better now and her restless leg came back of all things. She put the pink Phiten necklace on and zam... it disappeared. So.. yes they are still working great.

I've been reading about this and decided to try it for myself as I do suffer from the occasional body ache. I just got out of surgery and bought a phiten chain. It worked so well, I custom ordered a set of thermal underwear woven out of phiten fibers. It came in yesterday and all I can say is that it works wonders. I got it out of the box and as soon as I put it on I began to defy gravity and physical restraints of this world...Havent taken it off since.

PHITEN IS AMAZING!!!

ps. curiously enough all the stories of [the phiten stuff] miraculously working, but pain coming back after ceasing use sounds very similar to the stories I have heard from people who swear by their product! Their product....prescription pain killers

• 2 months later...

Archived