Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Would you wear this shoe?

Well he is looking for slip ons, not sure how many options there are for those :silly: and in those colors they're not bad shoes. now go gel your hair, please

If you know anything at all about Babs, you know he's not a hair geller. :laugh:

I really don't think they are that bad. Especially the last pair you posted.

I think you can get away with them if you wear them right.

I think he was planning on wearing them on his feet. Course, I'm not exactly a hip-hop culture conoisseur, so you might know of another option. :silly:

I think he was planning on wearing them on his feet. Course, I'm not exactly a hip-hop culture conoisseur, so you might know of another option. :silly:

Don't you know that the ONLY way you could pull them off is by wearing a Rogue Squirrel shirt at the same time! The coolness of the Squirrel would stamp out the gayness of the shoe. Word!

To complete the ensemble go with white tennis shorts, a pastel izod with collar popped, and a sweater tied around the neck.

Damn dude, beat me to it....

But yeah, its the official slip on of the Professional Geriatric Bocche Ball Association. Yep, the PGBBA sports them bad boys. That piece of stitched on rubber serves no purpose other then to give the velcro effect. Gives the old guys and gals comfort thinking their shoe is tight, and confidence that they wont have to ask anyone to tie it for them.

hahaha, yes wearing them on your feet is a good start. But being a bit of a sneakerhead, some sneakers/shoes look great if you complement them the right way. Also if you're comfortable in them.

Trust me, I'm the guy who owns these sneakers, so I know what I'm talking about.

nike-dunk-sb-taxi-1.jpg

Don't you know that the ONLY way you could pull them off is by wearing a Rogue Squirrel shirt at the same time! The coolness of the Squirrel would stamp out the gayness of the shoe. Word!

Hey, I didn't want to say it, but I have some Rogue Squirrel shirts that I could rock with those kicks. :silly:

Edit: I agree with Renaissance (one of the few sensible members on the board these days). The shoes aren't gay, asking if they are gay is, though.

hahaha, yes wearing them on your feet is a good start. But being a bit of a sneakerhead, some sneakers/shoes look great if you complement them the right way. Also if you're comfortable in them.

Trust me, I'm the guy who owns these sneakers, so I know what I'm talking about.

I know you could work those, Joe.

Hell, you're the only guy I know who can make a scarf look badass. :)

Archived