Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Reebock NFL Authentic Santana Moss Jersey

veteranskinsfan

espn.com? Are you sure? Do you have a link?

There are quite a few different styles of authentic jersey. You should be sure the style you buy is one you'll be happy with.

Also, on draft day, the Redskins usually have a one-day sale on authentics. Last year they were $79.99 each. You're not going to know for sure what players are included until that day though. You can get them online or at the Stadium store. Quantities are limited.

Today is Super Bowl Sunday. I went to espn.com site and they are selling a Maroon "Authentic" Jersey for $139.99. The advertisement said the original price was $249.99. Is this a good deal? Also today Redskins.com web site is running a sale.

Dude, our colors are "Burgundy" and Gold. That's basic stuff you should know about your team right there. As for me? I want to buy an authentic jersey, myself. But I just don't feel good about spending that kind of money on a jersey when there isn't one player that I think I like enough on this team to warrant spending that kind of money on. But if I did I guess it would be a Cooley jersey. Definitely not Moss, after that stunt he pulled in Cincy.

Also, on draft day, the Redskins usually have a one-day sale on authentics. Last year they were $79.99 each. You're not going to know for sure what players are included until that day though. You can get them online or at the Stadium store. Quantities are limited.

Dude, I'll pay you to get me a Chris Horton authentic if they have them on sale like last year.

At this point the only player that I think is worth the risk is Cooley, or maybe Samuels and Sellers...but theres too much risk with most of these guys to justify the money and than have them gone the next year. :dallasuck:eaglesuck:gaintsuck

I think with what Moss has already done makes him worth the risk. He's not going anywhere anytime soon.

I think with what Moss has already done makes him worth the risk. He's not going anywhere anytime soon.

Personally, I wouldn't spend all that money on an authentic jersey for a guy who is basically a #2 WR. And also after the stunt he pulled in Cincy. I think the one poster had it right. Go with throwbacks. Riggins. Green. Theismann. D. Williams. Jurgensen. etc

Personally I have given up on keeping current. For me its about the colors. I have authentic Champ and Bruce Smith 70th both 300 bucks a pop. I invested in a 21 Sean Taylor authentic and I think unless the skins get new unis I am done buying jerseys.

My first jersey was Champ Bailey's, and once the trade went down, I got Clinton Portis. At least those jerseys are lasting me a long while.

I saw that MarkTheHomer already responded. Maybe he didn't want to toot his own horn but here is a link to the best article I've ever seen on the different types of Jerseys, written by none other than the aforementioned Mark. If you're going to buy a jersey, read this first. http://www.extremeskins.com/showthread.php?t=247947 or just use the search feature for jerseys on ES.

Seriously, the man knows what he's talking about and it's worth the read.

Yeah, likely.

I don't think MTH was doubting what you paid or that it had tags...Fact is its still probably a fake...Every fake jersey I have bought had tags on it....Post Pics MTH will tell you if its real or not and trust me and anyone on this site MTH KNOWS HIS JERSEYS!!!!!

If its real thats awesome you got hooked up...If its fake who cares I buy fake jerseys every year and they RULE!!!!!

I don't think MTH was doubting what you paid or that it had tags...Fact is its still probably a fake...Every fake jersey I have bought had tags on it....Post Pics MTH will tell you if its real or not and trust me and anyone on this site MTH KNOWS HIS JERSEYS!!!!!

If its real thats awesome you got hooked up...If its fake who cares I buy fake jerseys every year and they RULE!!!!!

Don't let MTH find out you buy fakes!!! He will never talk to you again and you'll forever be blacklisted :)

Archived