Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Reebock NFL Authentic Santana Moss Jersey

veteranskinsfan

Don't let MTH find out you buy fakes!!! He will never talk to you again and you'll forever be blacklisted :)

Sometimes you take what you can get... The only fakes I have are A 70th Anniversary Portis(Which I know he never wore I just love that Jersey and I like me some CP) and I got a Fake white Jason Taylor this last season...SOOOO GLAD I ONLY SPENT $20 ON THAT!!!!

When the fakes are exactly the same as the real ones who gives a ****?

I bought several of the real ones overseas and considering they only cost 15-20 bucks thats one hell of a markup buying them in the states.

I'm with you on that. It's all about team pride.

Don't really care what's considered "official" or "authentic"

I love all my jerseys!!!!!

Ive got a Premier Cooley 75th

Fake all sew CP 70th

Fake Jayson Talylor white All sewn

Burg Landry Premier

Black Landry Premier(Kinda weird just got it as a christmas gift...I call it my "Redskins fans in Morning Jersey")

Moss replica white with a 75th anniversary patch

I don't think MTH was doubting what you paid or that it had tags...Fact is its still probably a fake...Every fake jersey I have bought had tags on it....Post Pics MTH will tell you if its real or not and trust me and anyone on this site MTH KNOWS HIS JERSEYS!!!!!

If its real thats awesome you got hooked up...If its fake who cares I buy fake jerseys every year and they RULE!!!!!

Thanks, but I didnt really need anyone to explain it to me.

I got a fake one and a real one. I can tell the difference between the two also. It stacks up to the real one I bought (about 5 years ago) so that's why I don't necessarily think it's fake. :2cents:

Unfortunately the 75th anniversary Sean Taylor jersey I got was fake and didnt even fit. -_-

Archived