Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I hope they serve beer in hell by Tucker Max

twenty-eight

Have any of you read this book? It's a very quick read and it's ****ing hilarious!

Product Description

My name is Tucker Max, and I am an *******. I get excessively drunk at inappropriate times, disregard social norms, indulge every whim, ignore the consequences of my actions, mock idiots and posers, sleep with more women than is safe or reasonable, and just generally act like a raging ********. But, I do contribute to humanity in one very important way: I share my adventures with the world. —from the Introduction

Actual reader feedback: "I am completely baffled as to how you can congratulate yourself for being a womanizer and a raging drunk, or think anyone cares about an idiot like you. Do you really think that exploiting the insecurities of others while getting wasted is a legitimate thing to offer?"

"Thank you, thank you, thank you—for sharing with us your wonderful tales of drunken revelry, for teaching me what it means to be a man, for just existing so I know that there is another option; I too can say ‘screw the system’ and be myself and have fun. My life truly began when I finished reading your stories. Now, when faced with a quandary about what course of action I should take, I just ask myself, ‘What Would Tucker Do?’—and I do it, and I am a better man for it."

"I find it truly appalling that there are people in the world like you. You are a disgusting, vile, repulsive, repugnant, foul creature. Because of you, I don’t believe in God anymore. No just God would allow someone like you to exist."

"I’ll stay with God as my lord, but you are my savior. I just finished reading your brilliant stories, and I laughed so hard I almost vomited. I want to bring that kind of joy to people. You’re an artist of the highest order and a true humanitarian to boot. I'm in both shock and awe at how much I want to be you."

"You are the coolest person I can even imagine existing. If you slept with my girlfriend, it'd make me love her more." --This text refers to an out of print or unavailable edition of this title.

http://www.amazon.com/Hope-They-Serve-Beer-Hell/dp/0806531061/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1233085947&sr=8-1

$20 says PB has indeed read it

I have read it, its been out of quite a long time. And it is indeed hilarious, to the point i was actually laughing so hard tears were streaming down my face and i was hyperventilating.

You can get most of the stories at his website.

My favorite is the one where he goes drinking with his Special Forces Military buddies. :)

Edit: Tuckermax.com is blocked at my work so i cant post the story or link. Someone please do so. :)

I haven't read the book, but I used to read his website during lunch, until it got blocked. Some extremely funny stories in there. I do wonder if they're all true, but they're good reading either way. Maddox is another great website for that, though his stories aren't usually about women.

I have read it, its been out of quite a long time. And it is indeed hilarious, to the point i was actually laughing so hard tears were streaming down my face and i was hyperventilating.

You can get most of the stories at his website.

My favorite is the one where he goes drinking with his Special Forces Military buddies. :)

Edit: Tuckermax.com is blocked at my work so i cant post the story or link. Someone please do so. :)

That is one of my favorite stories. I Also like the one about him the girl and his friend in the closet all throwing up.

That is one of my favorite stories. I Also like the one about him the girl and his friend in the closet all throwing up.

I used to read the website. Tucker tries anal had me laughing so hard I was crying.

The stories aren't true. He wasn't able to back most of it up in an interview. And There is no way he would ever get away with some of the stuff he did.

They're entertaining. If some are embellished or made up I don't really care. If it makes you laugh then what's the problem?

They're entertaining. If some are embellished or made up I don't really care. If it makes you laugh then what's the problem?

Exactly. He has been busted on some of the stories, so some are embellished at the least. But it's a book, who cares?

I don't like the guy, but I know a lot of people like his book. At the same time, a lot of people go out of their way to bash him. Meh, I am indifferent.

Exactly. He has been busted on some of the stories, so some are embellished at the least. But it's a book, who cares?

I don't like the guy, but I know a lot of people like his book. At the same time, a lot of people go out of their way to bash him. Meh, I am indifferent.

He is definitely not for everybody. I mean, look at the introduction, that should give most people a clue about that:

My name is Tucker Max, and I am an *******. I get excessively drunk at inappropriate times, disregard social norms, indulge every whim, ignore the consequences of my actions, mock idiots and posers, sleep with more women than is safe or reasonable, and just generally act like a raging ********. But, I do contribute to humanity in one very important way: I share my adventures with the world.

First sentence of the book, "I am an ********"

*rhymes with grass bowl. :)

Can someone PLEEEEEZ post the Special Forces story?

which one pb?

The Famous "Sushi Pants" Story

Tucker tries buttsex; hilarity does not ensue

The Absinthe Donuts Story

The Austin Road Trip

Tucker goes to hockey game, causes trouble

The UT Weekend

The (almost banned) Mis s Vermont Story

The Most Disturbing Conversation Ever

Tucker has moment of reflection, ends poorly

The Blowjob Follies

Tucker ruptures appendix, hilarity ensues

The Now Infamous Tucker Max Charity Auction Debacle

The Midget Story

The Tattoo Story

Girl almost beats Tucker at his own game

My 21st Birthday

Tucker ruins a wine tasting

The Tucker Max Book Tour Running Update, Part 1

The Tucker Max Book Tour Running Update, Part 2

The Tucker Max Book Tour Running Update, Part 3

The Tucker Max Book Tour Running Update, Part 4

Tucker goes to farm, hilarity ensues: The April Fools Story

Tucker helps people. No, really.

Murdering Whores

Breaking down the game

Nantucket Sucks

That was me

The Night We Almost Died

The Pee Blame

Homeless people are good for something

Tucker ****s fat girl, hilarity ensues

The Marley Stories

Tucker goes to a Muslim wedding, drinks anyway

The ****tiest Hook-up Ever

I ****ed an amputee!!

****ing Tucker has unintended consequences

The funniest email ever

The Jez Chronicles, Part 1

The Jez Chronicles, Part 2

Tucker goes to celebrity party

Ugly girl hits on Tucker, is duped

Tucker uses child labor to get a date

Tucker comes home to a surprise

The DBA Story

Tucker has no game

I hate you

Tucker and his first MILF

Girl determined to **** Tucker

Not another teen hook up

Tucker is duped, turns tables

Tucker buckles under pressure

The value of a Michigan State education

Tucker goes to Gainesville, is defeated by a fat girl

My first Michigan football game

Tucker is sneaky, plan backfires

Tucker is a pimp

Tucker tries drugs

My Real Life Law School Application Essay

Tucker learns to masturbate

Girl meets Tucker, comes away emotionally scarred

The time I got arrested at O'Hare Airport

The Halloween Pub Crawl

The Dominatrix Story

Girl demands sex, Tucker refuses

An honest woman

The MTV Story

Tucker learns about penile implant surgery

Tucker goes to court

Tucker is mean to a bartender

Tucker is irresponsible, ruins Halloween

Booty call goes terribly wrong

Tucker talks in his sleep, disses girl

Tucker ponders joining Greenpeace, decides against

Girl talks to turtles, is ridiculed

Tucker is a bad son

Fun with Chinese Restaurants

Fat girls + Escalades = Lots of fun

Naples Sucks

The Lesbian Date

Tucker race baits foreigners

Tucker debates postmodernism, wrestles midgets

Tucker lies for a friend

Tucker gets "lucky"

****ing Tucker has unintended consequences, Part 2

Tucker Max is hilarious. I don't even care if he is telling the truth or not, as the old saying goes, never let the truth get in the way of a good story.

Is that from Big Fish?

Some of the stories are hilarious but I couldn't help finding myself kind of appalled at some of the things he did. I admit I haven't read the whole book because I gave it to my friend to take to Iraq.

I also was reading it and kept thinking, no way that actaully happened. So that kinda killed it for me.

Oh, and PB I have a classic story for you about me freshman year at WVU. It involves atm machine, poop, and chasers and dreams. Let me know if interested

Is that from Big Fish?

Some of the stories are hilarious but I couldn't help finding myself kind of appalled at some of the things he did. I admit I haven't read the whole book because I gave it to my friend to take to Iraq.

I also was reading it and kept thinking, no way that actaully happened. So that kinda killed it for me.

Oh, and PB I have a classic story for you about me freshman year at WVU. It involves atm machine, poop, and chasers and dreams. Let me know if interested

LOL. PM me the story and i'll tell you my story that involves tequila, the chic n bones employee christmas party, and crashing a car into a church. :)

Archived