Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Sean Taylor Highlights Tribute

Obibyn23

Make sure to watch in High Quality or it will look like crap.

Sean Taylor Tribute (Youtube)

Some of you might remember the Tribute Video I made to Sean Taylor right after he passed away. So I wanted to make a tribute video to some of Sean Taylor's highlight hits and plays, and I heard this song (The Final Countdown- Europe) and kept imagining Sean Taylor rocking people to it. So I gathered up all my clips of Sean I had and went ahead and made it. No rookie year clips in here or even college. Just some clips from the 05, 06, and a couple from 07 mixed in there.

Enjoy, let me know what you think, and remember...High Quality.

Edit: Also want to thank Torch for making the dope little 21 inside the ring with the feather. Also if anyone knows who made the picture at the very end of Sean Taylor on the field let me know, because I'd like to thank them as well but can't remember who made it.

Not so sure about the music.

Figured some might not feel the song. I usually have a more Hip Hop feel to all my videos, but I use to love this song in my youth, and it was just a vision I had in my head as I heard it recently. When I was young this song was the BOMB.

I know people, including myself, have gotten tired of a lot of the ST threads that had been popping up randomly. But damn that dude was special.

Hopefully this doesn't turn into another drawn out debate about that, rather than just enjoying Ob's awesome vid!

I know people, including myself, have gotten tired of a lot of the ST threads that had been popping up randomly.

I understand why you feel this way, but for me personally I have always wanted to make a Sean Taylor Highlight clip video. I have made a tribute one, but not one to his actual plays. Tried to tone it down on the sentimental R.I.P. stuff, but by the end of watching and editing this video, I had to add the ending.

Just wanted to pay tribute to what a beast of a player he was, not so much his passing.

Make sure to watch in High Quality or it will look like crap.

Sean Taylor Tribute (Youtube)

Some of you might remember the Tribute Video I made to Sean Taylor right after he passed away. So I wanted to make a tribute video to some of Sean Taylor's highlight hits and plays, and I heard this song (The Final Countdown- Europe) and kept imagining Sean Taylor rocking people to it. So I gathered up all my clips of Sean I had and went ahead and made it. No rookie year clips in here or even college. Just some clips from the 05, 06, and a couple from 07 mixed in there.

Enjoy, let me know what you think, and remember...High Quality.

Hey Obibyn! I loved the video thanks for posting it -- I like the music too, but that might be because I was a kid in the 80's and I thought that song was badass.

Is there anyway I could get a copy of the video? Probably only a matter of time before the NFL forces YouTube to take it down...

-Savage

I know people, including myself, have gotten tired of a lot of the ST threads that had been popping up randomly. But damn that dude was special.

It's easy -- if you don't want to read about Sean Taylor don't bother opening such threads and move on. Let us guys who can't get enough of it have our fun :)

i always wanted to do a video tribute ... not had time though... but i always thought the Foo Fighters song, In Your Honor would have been perfect song for a tribute vid.

"In Your Honor"

Can you hear me

Hear me screamin'

Breaking in the muted skies

This thunder heart

Like bombs beating

Echoing a thousand miles

Mine is yours and yours is mine

There is no divide

In your honor

I would die tonight

Mine is yours and yours is mine

I will sacrifice

In your honor

I would die tonight

For you to feel alive

Can you feel me

Feel me breathing

One last breathe before I close my eyes

This suffering

For receiving

Deliver me into the other side

For you to feel alive

For you to feel alive

For you to feel alive

AHH

I understand why you feel this way, but for me personally I have always wanted to make a Sean Taylor Highlight clip video. I have made a tribute one, but not one to his actual plays. Tried to tone it down on the sentimental R.I.P. stuff, but by the end of watching and editing this video, I had to add the ending.

Just wanted to pay tribute to what a beast of a player he was, not so much his passing.

I apologize if you thought I was talking about this thread in particular. I was speaking more so about the general threads that would randomly pop-up with someone saying, "I was watching The Price Is Right the other day, and someone guessed that the item cost 21 dollars, and it made me think about ST and now I'm sad.", those were annoying.

Your vid, btw, is pretty good. It just made me remember how awesome the guy was, especially on the football field where most of us knew him best.

It's easy -- if you don't want to read about Sean Taylor don't bother opening such threads and move on. Let us guys who can't get enough of it have our fun :)

I don't know if you took my comment as hating on the thread, because I wasn't. I was just making a general statement. Either way, highlight videos are always a joy to watch, and a different matter altogether.

I apologize if you thought I was talking about this thread in particular. I was speaking more so about the general threads that would randomly pop-up with someone saying, "I was watching The Price Is Right the other day, and someone guessed that the item cost 21 dollars, and it made me think about ST and now I'm sad.", those were annoying.

No apology needed. I know exactly what you mean...and agree 100%.

Thanks, Obibyn. Damn, that footage is sick in high quality.

And though I don't quite agree with the choice of music, it's not that far off either. I'm actually a huge fan of that song too (EVEN the vocals and lyrics that some don't like) so you're not the only one.

Thanks for the vid.

Archived