Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Bleacherreport: Even When Jason Garrett Was His Own Worst Enemy, T.O. Is Still...

tr1

Even When Jason Garrett Was His Own Worst Enemy, T.O. Is Still Getting Blamed

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/115025-even-when-jason-garrett-was-his-own-worst-enemy-to-is-still-getting-blamed#

If the collapse of the 2008 Cowboys wasn't bad enough, the media now has to go and add more salt to the wound, claiming that T.O. was the reason why OC Jason Garrett did not get the head coaching job with the St. Louis Rams

Absurd I know, but this is what they and many idiots like them believe. But as always, I am here to set the record straight, because something like this cannot go on any longer. The ridiculousness of these unfounded allegations are just idiotic in nature.

So just what is the truth in all of this? Jason Garrett threw himself under the bus long before T.O. did; how do I know this? Just look at the number of games where Dallas had a two-score lead and never tried to put it away.

They left teams hanging around, came close a time or two, to where Dallas should have lost the game, not won it, but it's still Terrell Owens fault.

Because after all, according to idiots, he is still the same locker room cancer that the 'Niners and Eagles got rid of. Give it a rest all ready...If anyone did it to them selves it would be Jason Garrett, who obviously has no guts in his play calling.

The same JG who had everyone deceived into believing, that he was some kind of guru when it came to having the magic formula for how to maneuver the team down field. But he had no sort of answers as to why his team couldn't put on more points. The same kind of points his team was scoring early on in the season.

His one pass, IMO, is that injures did not help, but he did have guys like Choice waiting in the wings. But he choose to throw it. He choose to let Romo sits to pee hang himself out to dry, and the morons think—that would be owners and general managers—who tune in to see their next possible head coach in action, only hearing good things about him and his abilities, get exposed to a fraud coordinator!

LOL and you think he is going to get hired by someone else after they got done watching that?

LMAO, stop the insanity...This is not about what T.O. says or said. This is about a guy whom everyone thought was ready, and got treated to the real Jason Garrett, and as sad as that may seem

In reality, Jason Garrett brought it on himself and nobody else. He truly was his own worst enemy.

:rotflmao:

TO and Romo sits to pee are VICTIMS of Garrett!

This 'writer' is the idiot.

TO dropped so many balls and disappeared in so many games, you'd think he was Houdini with carpal tunnel.

And, let's face if puke fans, Romo sits to pee is a stat glamor guy who can't win a big game because of the tightness around his collar.

Blaming Garrett for their failings is stupid...are you listening, Romo sits to pee?

Romo sits to pee and TO are quoted in this? What story are you reading?

Had you been following along, Romo sits to pee threw Garrett under the bus right after the last game, and TO said Garrett wasn't sending in plays to get the ball to him...which led to this post in the Bleacherreport.

Of course, you were well aware of all of this and just felt compelled to give bubba a hard time. :rolleyes:

You're very impressive.

:doh:

Had you been following along, Romo sits to pee threw Garrett under the bus right after the last game, and TO said Garrett wasn't sending in plays to get the ball to him...which led to this post in the Bleacherreport.

Of course, you were well aware of all of this and just felt compelled to give bubba a hard time. :rolleyes:

You're very impressive.

:doh:

Again, TO and Romo sits to pee are quoted in this? Where?

The Garrett situation is simply awesome because Jerrah annointed him prematurely the year previous by giving him the richest assistant contract in NFL history......based off of nothing more then JJ's idea that it was understood this guy was going to be the next great thing in the NFL.

Here we are, a year later, and Garrett has been exposed as a total fraud. However, what can JJ do? If you have noticed one thing about Jerrah, it is that he cannot come out and admit he was wrong. That his eye for talent was skewed.

So now he is stuck with the guy. This is going to be great.

This is one of the most poorly written pieces I've read on the NFL this season.

Because it's some Dallas hater's blog.

This isn't news. This is an editorial. Akin to something you find on this board.

I have no problem with anyone expressing their views, but it shouldn't be treated or characterized as news.

This isn't news. This is an editorial. Akin to something you find on this board.

I have no problem with anyone expressing their views, but it shouldn't be treated or characterized as news.

Not all quality writing needs be news. Editorials have been a showcase for provocative opinions and talented turns of phrase for centuries. The fact that the venue for those things is shifting to the internet should not alter our expectations as readers.

What are you talking about? He has the same views on Garrett as you do.

What are you talking about? He has the same views on Garrett as you do.

I haven't given up on Garrett.

Sure I'd rather have Shanahan running that offense. But that will probably have to wait until 2010 if Garrett falters in 2009.

But I've been quite clear in giving Garrett another chance to show he can replicate what he did in 2007.

I haven't given up on Garrett.

Sure I'd rather have Shanahan running that offense. But that will probably have to wait until 2010 if Garrett falters in 2009.

But I've been quite clear in giving Garrett another chance to show he can replicate what he did in 2007.

You specifically said you wanted him gone. :doh:

This is one of the most poorly written pieces I've read on the NFL this season.
Very true. And, he didn't just make the "chose/choose" mistake once, but several times. I know many people on here get upset when others point out their grammatical/spelling errors, but if you are writing an article, blog or not, you should use proper grammar and spelling.

Very true. And, he didn't just make the "chose/choose" mistake once, but several times. I know many people on here get upset when others point out their grammatical/spelling errors, but if you are writing an article, blog or not, you should use proper grammar and spelling.

I'm not a grammar nazi, but the second time I read it, I had to stop. It's kinda sad to be sitting there calling people idiots when you don't even know how to use proper the tense between chose/choose.

Archived