Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Confirmed- Sanchez to the NFL

NAC386

If Jason Campbell wasn't black would some of you fools give him a chance to progress in this West Coast system....?

I don't think this is a race thing. There are way more successful black QBs in the league than Mexican ones. This thread is about Mark Sanchez's decision to enter the draft, and the potential effects it will have on the Redskins draft day decision.

It's not about JC being too black to understand the WCO. Or about Sanchez being the only Mexican QB in the NFL. I've actually never heard anyone question JC's ability based on the fact that he's black... never.

Put that race-card back in your wallet and get ready for inauguration week.

No way we go after a QB this year with our 1st round draft choice, especially with Colt still in the wings.

This is not unexpected, after Steve Sarkisian took the HC job at U of Washington and he destroyed Penn State in the Rose Bowl. Saying that, 16 starts for a QB isn't nearly enough IMO to jump to the NFL early.

];6052502']

I don't want him here' date=' but if he did come here, he'd be reuniting with Fred Davis.[/quote']

He only played 3 games in his career with Davis.

Kiper and McShay are already saying that he or Stafford could be the #1 pick in the draft. :doh:

Either way, we need to take a stud RT with our 1st round pick and call it a day.

Archived