Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

50cent and eminem are awesome

BushSucks

Thats Fred Smoot Fan - and even though my voice doest count - I think there is quite a doublestandard working here.

We can post all we want about killing "towelheads", how Jews are evil (kefka), how there is a grand conspiracy in the government, mostly nudie pics of women (not complaining here), more than tasteless jokes (again, not complaining) - but when someone comes up with a moniker such as Bushsucks - that's a problem?

Obviously the name is a baiting one. But so is the name Art. I mean, who doesn't want to pummel someone named that? :D

Seriously though, really what is so wrong with the moniker Bushsucks? Perhaps he is talking about little Barbara? No? :rolleyes:

Phishhead-

Check out The World without Money, The View, Rockville (an ode to the city in MD). You can listen to clips on Bestbuy.com.

Seriously, all of you conservative, Bush is god, how dare you talk bad about him people, YOU'VE GOT 100 DIFFERENT THREADS ALREADY, WE GET THE POINT!!! If your not talking about hip-hop please post somewhere else.

Oh, and MarkPSkins, you don't understand hip-hop. Great, a lot of people don't, but why post things like rap sucks, DiE RAP DIE? It just shows your ignorance and intolerance towards a particular topic. I'm guessing that that your ignorance supercedes into many aspects of your life, not just the hip-hop culture which you know NOTHING about. Not to mention your cowardice in flaming people over a message board. It is really easy to say you hate something, in fact it is even easier when you are sitting behind a computer screen. So please, next time you feel like talking trash on a message board to make your microscopic penis feel bigger (another reason you probably hate hip-hop, all those black guys have such big penises:laugh: ) remember this post. Remember how frankbones called you out on your ignorance and perhaps refrain on spreading the hate.

Peace & One Love

Originally posted by The Evil Genius

Thats Fred Smoot Fan - and even though my voice doest count - I think there is quite a doublestandard working here.

We can post all we want about killing "towelheads", how Jews are evil (kefka), how there is a grand conspiracy in the government, mostly nudie pics of women (not complaining here), more than tasteless jokes (again, not complaining) - but when someone comes up with a moniker such as Bushsucks - that's a problem?

Obviously the name is a baiting one. But so is the name Art. I mean, who doesn't want to pummel someone named that? :D

Seriously though, really what is so wrong with the moniker Bushsucks? Perhaps he is talking about little Barbara? No? :rolleyes:

TEG,

You know of all the folks here, I'm probably the most obnoxious Bush lover there is. I love the guy. And I'm willing to get bashed for it. Does his moniker 'offend' me? Yeah...but I'm not one of those that argues we should sanitize this site so no one is ever ever offended. As the cliche goes, its a freee country, and 'BushSucks' has the right to express his opinion as much as I do.

I don't begrudge BushSucks his right to post, but as we've seen before, I think his primary goal is to inflame, divide, create controversy...and I and most of the others here don't enjoy when threads deteriorate into that kind of nonsense. I haven't seen the word 'racist' here in months, and its already popping up all over the place. So when he gets banned 'again', something thats probably nearly a foregone conclusion, its going to be because of the tone thats been set, and because it detracts from folks enjoying themselves here in a relatively civil, courteous environment (even when we vehemently disagree over in tailgate), not because his chosen moniker is 'BushSucks'.

Originally posted by Tarhog

TEG,

You know of all the folks here, I'm probably the most obnoxious Bush lover there is. I love the guy. And I'm willing to get bashed for it. Does his moniker 'offend' me? Yeah...but I'm not one of those that argues we should sanitize this site so no one is ever ever offended. As the cliche goes, its a freee country, and 'BushSucks' has the right to express his opinion as much as I do.

I don't begrudge BushSucks his right to post, but as we've seen before, I think his primary goal is to inflame, divide, create controversy...and I and most of the others here don't enjoy when threads deteriorate into that kind of nonsense. I haven't seen the word 'racist' here in months, and its already popping up all over the place. So when he gets banned 'again', something thats probably nearly a foregone conclusion, its going to be because of the tone thats been set, and because it detracts from folks enjoying themselves here in a relatively civil, courteous environment (even when we vehemently disagree over in tailgate), not because his chosen moniker is 'BushSucks'.

I agree somewhat with what you are saying - if FSF solely is just trying to fan the flames - then so be it - the higher powers of the board will take action.

That said, how many posts occur on this board that simply try to fan some flames- and we arent just talking about the kefka tirades, the conspiracy posts, the rightwingers obsession with posting all that is unholy amongst liberals, and sadly some of mine?

Dang...and I deserved that. Wow!

First off, I'm hardly ignorant to the "Hip-hop Culture". What a crock that is right there. Culture? Come on, it supposed to be music, and I use that term loosley. Let's call it something esle shall we. It's entertainment, and while some are entertained by it, I for one am not.

Occaisionally I will be introduced to some rap that might be considered remotely original or even slightly interesting. But it's sad when a "artist" can sample a proven song or use the same lame drum and bassline beats over and again, make up rhymes using words that are made up just so they will rhyme and call it music.

Music is instruments, vocals and usually but not always lyrics. Rap stars don't play instrument, I doubt many if any could tell you the difference between a musical key and the key to their pimped- up SUV.

I tried to like rap and hip-hop, but cannot. When I hear Led Zepplin sampled behind some lame rhyme it irkes me to no end.

And it's not that I don't "understand" rap. What's to understand?

Rap lyrics at least the popular ones, the ones that sell and get played, are hardly inspirational nor profound. Most rap lyrics are about sex and partying, or whining about how their life sucks. Then they put down the mic and run to their limo tripping over their bad fashion and bling blings draped upon there necks. Make a statement? My azz. Trying to get a rise out of America's youth is more to the point, and it works, I wont deny that but I don't have to like and can say that I don't like it just like you can say how great it is. It's called opinion. Your education of rap or hip hop music does not in anyway make your opinion matter any more or less.

Rap is not music, rap is entertainment for some and annoying to others. Rap is DANCE, rap is today's disco with longer staying power. Rap is about the beat, rap is something that people cling to and call it culture. It's something the youth today can call their own, just like the Beatles in the 60s. Any for anyone who doesn't like rap they are dismissed as ignorant.

But why does rap suck to me? The same way that country music or heavy metal, or classical music probably sucks to you. The same reason why you might not like coconut. Some people like coconut, but you it might think it sucks. I was not speaking for anyone else but me.

And about my small penis. Hey I can't help it. I'm italian. I bet M&M (yes I know how Marshall spells it) has a small penis too. But is has nothing to do with my views or opinion of rap or anything else. Nor is it pertinant to my making jokes about other peoples view or opinions.

You really need to lighten up.

TEG,

Funny thing about your double standard.

FSF was banned for using inflammatory towel head references in a post.

Kefka was banned for his talk about Jewish people.

As admins we have removed posts and warned people about posting too many scantily clad women in too many threads.

ASF's recent rants have my trigger finger itchy, but, thusfar, I've been afraid to pull the trigger for fear of triggering a psychotic break.

In fact, there's no double standard at all. Bushsucks here doesn't have to change his name. As Om wrote, he probably should. As I messaged him privately, he may want to change the name because it will inspire conversation and if his conversation can't rise beyond the level of "Bush is dumb and biblethumper's suck," then his name is likely to be the cause of his banning because he's probably not able to carry on a real conversation.

But, this is much the same message we've given people for any number of posts or types of posts. I think you're looking for a double standard where none exists and I believe you'd be better off speaking on topics you know something of, rather than topics you clearly haven't paid much attention to.

MarkP,

Some of what your last post said has depth to it. But in a way, it does show your ignorance to hip-hop. There are groups like the Roots, who do use instruments. And all rap isn't about bling bling, degrading women, or selling crack. That would be MTV rap. In other words, thats what sells. And thus, thats probably what you hear.

Also, why can't I like metal? Or punk? or Any type of music I want?

Have you ever noticed, if you listen to a certain genre or style of music, such as rap, that you aren't supposed to listen to (insert opposite genre here)?

I guess I've been blessed with the ability to keep an open mind.

Well many conservatives(not all just the majority) are biblethumpers, racists and generally very ignorant people who are still living in the 1800s. It also doesn't help that Bush can't speak decent English to save his life although I gotta admit his speeches are hilarious especially the "man and fish can coexist" one had me laughing for hours. What a buffoon :laugh:

No Liberatarians vote for Ralph Nader. I voted for him but next election I think I'll have to go Democrat just to make sure Bush doesn't get another 4 years to screw me over.

Are you insane. Do you even know what liberatarians stand for. Have you looked at their platform.

Originally posted by BushSucks

No Liberatarians vote for Ralph Nader. I voted for him but next election I think I'll have to go Democrat just to make sure Bush doesn't get another 4 years to screw me over.

Ralph Nader? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

BS,

You're a 20-year-old, pot-smoking pathetic little troll. Nothing Bush does as President has any impact on you because you are an absolute nothing on society. But, you probably know that. And, knowing it is living it which your posts show. I recommend you show that less. Thanks.

Thanks Art for coming to my defence and setting some posters streight.

I didn't know that if you are white(myself) and you call another white person a name, that makes you rasist? I am 43 years old and some of the things that I learn about todays music comes from MTV. That is where I learned the term "wigger". So, I guess MTV is rasict too.

The reason I made any comment was because of BushSucks name. With that name, he is inviting people to come after him. That is what I did. I was not here to make racist remarks because I am not racist. Yes, I grew up in the south, but does that make me a racist? No.

bush sucks: you are the kind of person that makes all non-conservatives look like fools. because when you spew your lines and confirm that you don't vote R, you make everyone wonder what kind of affiliation you have. you certainly aren't a liberal. you certainly aren't a libertarian or a green party member. you are an independant. you also bring shame on us pot-heads if that's what you are (as art mentioned).

and racist is not the same as conservative. i have met my fair share of racist republicans, but to say they are all like that is wrong. and your towell head remark was off too. by that definition you classify yourself as a conservative. i am not going to go kilmer on you and bring it up whenever you post, but that was a stupid comment.

as for good hiphop:

Roots are badass, incredibly talented BAND.

Outcast is pretty good.

Goodie Mob

all WuTang clan (you gotta love BigBabyJesus)

NAS

Rage has some hiphop flavor to it (or would that be flava?)

Archived