Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

50cent and eminem are awesome

BushSucks

I will give Eminem props, he has a little talent.

But 50 Cent is about as talented as David Loverne.

His rhymes are weak, his beats played out, it just sucks.

I'll admit I don't know much about new rap.. Except like The Roots, Jurassic 5, Blackalicious, Talib Kweli, etc. Good stuff.

If you're going to listen to rap, old school is the way to go.

Couldn't have said it better.....about 50 cents.

Eminem with "a little talent"? Even if you don't like him, you gotta admit he has a lot of talent....

Bush sucks for many reasons.

he's running our economy into the ground

he's a complete moron with mental capacity of a strung out chimp

his redneck cronies namely John Ashcroft are trying to rewrite the constitution

he's republican

he's a biblethumping closet racist

he has no clue how to run a public restroom let alone a nation

and lastly...

HE'S REPUBLICAN and I hate republicans :D

Quote -

His rhymes are weak, his beats played out, it just sucks.

I'll admit I don't know much about new rap.. Except like The Roots, Jurassic 5, Blackalicious, Talib Kweli, etc. Good stuff.

If you're going to listen to rap, old school is the way to go.

Phishhead - Eminem had unbelievable flows and delivery. Not to mention he has some of the sickest beats around(thank you dre). I like 50, except he never seems to open his mouth when he raps, his teeth are always clenched. The other bands you mention are sick. My friends' band(O.A.R.) is playing with the Roots, Talib, N.E.R.D., and others at the end of this summer on the Sprite Liquid Mix tour. Should be off the hook. If you like The Roots, J5, Blackstar, Tribe, De La, (The old skool;) ) check out www.ordinarypeoples.com these guys are ridiculous.

frankbones,

Of a Revolution, right? If so, they are pretty sweet too. I've only heard a few songs. Sounded reggae-ish. I read an article on Jambase about 'em a while ago.

The Liquid Mix looks real good, which is suprising.

Thanks for the link :cheers:

O.A.R is sweet! crazy that you're friends with one of em, bones. with rap, i stick to the older school (tribe, dre, cube). of the new acts, eminem is up there with the best. i have heard much of 50cent, but what i've heard is average.

Our commander and chief? Lol, I never voted for that idiot he's not my commander and anything. I love how all the repubs say its "unpatriotic" to dislike Bush while they were relentlessly bashing Clinton when he was in office. But than again hypocracy, racism and conservatives go together so well :cool:

dchogs-

Actually I went to Ohio State with all of the guys from O.A.R. I lived with Jerry the Sax Player (who was the original guitar player for Ordinary Peoples). I'm going to Louisville tonight to see both bands play at Jillians. I'm pretty pumped. O.A.R. is blowing up, they will be on Conan June 19th and Letterman on July 31st. BTW, did any of you check out www.ordinarypeoples.com

? I'm interested in some feedback, these guys are blowing up in Columbus, their live show is very reminiscent of The Roots

Archived