Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Around the NFL: Trade Posters

SkinsOrlando

That's right which posters of opposing teams would you trade for, to have on your side of the argument. Which posters would you trade from your side and under what conditions. Let's have some fun.

I'll be willing to trade BigMike for a bag of dorrito's and a conditional poster in 2010.

Lol...

I'd trade my boy WB36 for a pack of condoms and a half smoked dutch!.....

Why? After WB36 rants, you have to be high to realize the pure brilliance of his banter. The pack of condoms....come on, what single man doesn't need a pack of condoms.....

Lol...

I'd trade my boy WB36 for a pack of condoms and a half smoked dutch!.....

Why? After WB36 rants, you have to be high to realize the pure brilliance of his banter. The pack of condoms....come on, what single man doesn't need a pack of condoms.....

Got one in the whip, cant weight to get off so I can have my daily traffic jam smoke session....

You guys know SkinsOrlando's a DEA agent right?

Got one in the whip, cant weight to get off so I can have my daily traffic jam smoke session....

That's wild, same here bro....but I have to wait till 7:30 pm....ARRRGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!

Lol....my and my boy CPG would talk about that all the time!!! We all gotta hang out.....:silly:

I'd trade Eagle091 for obvious reasons.

I guess I'd trade for dockeryfan. He may hate the Eagles as much as bubba hates the mere presence of opposing fans, but he's at least level-headed and reasonable in his observations of the league.

If I was in a gun fight with a Dallas fan, I'd trade my car and left index finger for tr1!!!!!!

That's real heavy dude. :silly:

I would take Rookie poster JUJU for a pair of my skid marked cousins underwear. She's a hottie, alittle heavy but still hot. Okay so she's huge, it ain't funny, she has an eating problem.

Archived