Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Boy I SUCK at Gears of War 2

skinsfan07

My brother and I were just playing Guardian on casual difficulty at Gridlock with bots and he completely OWN3D ME!! I SUCK SO BAD!!

He was on locust team and I was on cog and he had 28 kills and only 2 deaths.

I on the other hand had a mere 6 kills and got so angry after i "snuck up" behind him and missed an easy kill and he turned around and blew me to another planet, that I threw the control on the ground and it got turned off. After he asked me to turn the control back on to finish the match, since he was already PWNING me 4-0 in a match to 5, I just decided to turn the console off, therefore not saving any of his progress.. hahahahah

Man I wish I was as good as my brother in Gears of War 2. Not only Gears of War 2 but Madden 09 as well!!'

Today in Madden I missed a field goal attempt with 26 seconds left to take the lead(it was tied 21-21). He was at his own 35 yard line after I missed. He threw a bomb to T.O down to my own 35 yard line, with 15 seconds left, he didnt have any timeouts left, so he rushed and lined up his field goal unit with 9 seconds left in the game, rushed and kicked a 50 yarder for the win!!! Bull****. It was fluke though.

Final score

Cowboys-24

Skins-21

I suck :(

Can someone help me get better pleaseeee

How do you miss a FG in Madden? Seriously?

cuz my bro always does that cheap thing where you flip view your play repeatedly and it makes the screen go back and forth and it messes up my concentration.

He got lucky though. I know how to beat him now. All he does is dump offs to Marion Barber and the occasional pass to Witten. Then he'll try to get one deep to that ***** TO. (who somehow is faster than DeAngelo Hall??? yeah right)

BTW he was up 21-7 and I came back and lost 24-21. It ain't like I blew a lead or nothin. And you know how overrated the Cowboys D is in Madden, it was damn near impossible to score on them.

My son got an XBox for Christmas , Madden 2009 as well. Let me explain , I grew up with video games having one button and a joy stick. I am lost on the newer game systems , but being a dad , I put up with it and let him pummel me. So he has me playing Sunday night , our only rule is that neither of us can be the Skins when we play each other. Long story short I beat him 34-0 , he was pissed(16 year old pissed). Like I said , I know alot about football from playing /coaching , but nothing about video football. He is calling me at this moment . no doubt setting up a rematch.

HTTR

shoulda started brennan in madden

I do. I started Brennan. I play with him EVERY game and even in my franchise I'm starting Brennan along with Devin Thomas.

So basically I had to play with a 3rd stringer whose accuracy isn't that good at all, and he STILL barely beat me, with the Cowboys and their overrated Madden team. My bro isn't better than me in Madden. I'd like to see him beat me with Brooks Bollinger or Brad Johnson instead of Homo, yeah right.

And I don't like GOW2 b/c he is just a fiend for it, and it's not even fun when I play against him b/c he's so good with the sniper. I barely play it at all. Unless we do the story mode. I'd rather play Left 4 Dead or Mirrors Edge. Something cool.

Kind of like in Halo when you cross swords...

lol sword fight. I miss Halo maybe I'll pop it in today for a bit. I really like GOW 2, specially the mission mode, however, the online play does not live up to my expectations. I guess due to the fact that I suck when I play against other people. only thing I play online is Horde mode which is fun as hell.

lol sword fight. I miss Halo maybe I'll pop it in today for a bit. I really like GOW 2, specially the mission mode, however, the online play does not live up to my expectations. I guess due to the fact that I suck when I play against other people. only thing I play online is Horde mode which is fun as hell.

Yeah Horde is awesome. Have you beaten all 50 waves? Me and 4 other people did it. It was so much fun. The 49th and 50th waves were so hard. lol

Archived