Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Offseason Moves: Larry Johnson ??

Never4get#21

I know a speedster in the same mold as Sproles. His name is Dervon Wallace and played at Shepherd University, graduated last year. He was a finalist for the Heisman in division 2. He's in the Skins own backyard and could be signed for a minimum deal. Give him a shot during preseason. If you guys don't believe me, then check out his stats. He's small, but plays with the heart of a back who is 6'2''.

http://www.herald-mail.com/?module=displaystory&story_id=180724&format=html

while i agree that we need a bruiser back for first down and goalline plays and to close out games i think he's going to cost too much.and with his attitude and mouth and portis's mouth thats trouble waiting to happen.if they could get along and johnson would take alot less than he's worth then it would be great, but i don't see him as that kind of guy.

Sellers would be a better fit at RB than LJ.

Are you serious? LJ has so many attitude problems it is absurd, plus he's hurt and not even that good. We don't need another trucking back we need a speed guy.

If we got Sproles in DC I'd be the happiest person alive. The redskins are not that exciting to watch, and Portis isn't even exciting to watch...only on occasion I guess. Sproles is the type of guy that is amazing to watch on every play. I was watching the Broncs/Chargers game and I was amazed at how much this little guy can do.

I know a speedster in the same mold as Sproles. His name is Dervon Wallace and played at Shepherd University, graduated last year. He was a finalist for the Heisman in division 2. He's in the Skins own backyard and could be signed for a minimum deal. Give him a shot during preseason. If you guys don't believe me, then check out his stats. He's small, but plays with the heart of a back who is 6'2''.

http://www.herald-mail.com/?module=displaystory&story_id=180724&format=html

Good to meet you Dervon! Welcome to ExtremeSkins.

No -- for a couple of reasons.

(1) He has an attitude problem.

(2) He has had some injuries (like you say).

(3) I think we need speed, not bruising. We need to transition to a full WCO this year and would rather see us increase our tempo offensively.

this man has the right idea!

With all the talk of trading Betts...
You lost me here. We just resigned Betts, who is a perfect compliment to Portis.

And besides, he's got some serious baggage. 3 assault charges involving women in 4 years? Call me old school, but it'll take more than just talent to get us to where we need to go.

Character does mean something and if you don't believe me, ask Dallas.

Archived