Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Lights Out Landry

kevincollateral

Today was a great defensive effort all the way around. Blache had a great gameplan and the secondary's play was incredible. London Fletcher and LaRon Landry are prime examples of how the game of football should be played. Hats off to Plack as well for winning the field position battle.

No player is above criticism and LL has had a down year whether you are a huge LL supporter, or you have his name or some version of it in your screename etc. So no no one has to STFU. He had a great game today and I'm glad for that...He showed signs last season but has been kind of missing this year. I hope he does return to form and is great for us for years to come. Don't be so myopic in your views.

I feel like he doesn't get tested enough to make plays. If you look at players like Nnamdi from the raiders their stats don't suggest high level play because they don't get tested.

Exactly what I've been sayin all along.... and Greg Blache confirmed it in his press conference before the Bengals game.

Exactly what I've been sayin all along.... and Greg Blache confirmed it in his press conference before the Bengals game.

x2. teams know not to test him. hes not the best open field tackler and thats where they try to attack him. underneath routes. teams dont dare throw down the mid like they dont with ed reed

"On the first big hit I made, I could have had an interception," Landry said. "But I wanted him [DeSean Jackson] to feel me."

http://www.timesdispatch.com/rtd/sports/columnists/article/WOOD22_20081221-214039/159629/

lol sean was the same way. big hits instead of turnovers. oh well i hope he starts going for picks more often the big hits. everyone knows how hard he can hit. hes got nothing to prove

lol sean was the same way. big hits instead of turnovers. oh well i hope he starts going for picks more often the big hits. everyone knows how hard he can hit. hes got nothing to prove

I feel u. But I also undrstnd where Landry is comin from with this. While turnovers do change the game, big hits can be just as effective down the stretch. Notice how Landry destroyed DeSean Jackson on that first hit and then DeSean "suddenly" had butterfingers the rest of the game.

Archived