Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Lights Out Landry

kevincollateral

That's a good point - nobody really throws long over the middle on Landry. I wonder if Andy Reid cares very much for the health of his players. Okay, you've already got about three or four guys in your receiving corps banged up, and you're sending your smallest guy across the middle against possibly the hardest hitter on the team. Tsk tsk tsk.

D Hall was everywere today as well!
D. Hall got absolutely smoked on that deep route by Jackson. If Jackson doesn't crumble under pressure, that's 6 and a tie ballgame.

D. Hall's played great for us so far, the best he's played in his career in a long time, but he can get burned by those deep routes pretty easily.

D. Hall got absolutely smoked on that deep route by Jackson. If Jackson doesn't crumble under pressure, that's 6 and a tie ballgame.

D. Hall's played great for us so far, the best he's played in his career in a long time, but he can get burned by those deep routes pretty easily.

well if the pass rush would do its job he wouldn't have to being covering him that long. Look at where the play started.

Yeah, I agree. A lot of people have been giving #30 a lot of grief this year for not intimidating opponents with the kind of hits we saw him deliver last year. There are so many up and down fans on this board when it comes to specific players and it irks me. Landry had a great game tonight and I will continue to expect the best from him. I'm not sure you give a game ball to anyone specific tonight... but it sure wasn't anyone from the offense, especially in the 4th quarter.

Archived