Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

How would you feel if we win out?

rdskns n 05

I honestly thought we would finish 8-8, with us finishing up strong. I like all of you am dissapointed when we went on the down hill slide at mid season. However, if we finish up winning both games how would you feel? I would be encouraged, knowing that Coach Zorn learned from his mistakes and corrected them.

To credit him, this is his first year and I figured we would be getting better as the year goes. Just curious how yall would feel if they won out?

Too little to late. If he would've shown this 2 weeks ago and The Skins made the playoffs; then you have something.

Winning when it's basically too late; makes you angry a little. Jim Zorn is on the hot seat in 2009.

With that said, dont you give Zorn a little cushion since it's his first year?

With that said, dont you give Zorn a little cushion since it's his first year?

I'm already on the record saying that Jim never should've been hired and we should at least see if Bill Cowher would want to coach here in 2009. If not, then Jim gets his second year. Though we need to get a GM here.

I predicted 8-8 and thought we would've started horribly and then finish strong.

Jim did the opposite; so it doesn't give you confidence for his second year. This team got worse. If the Skins didn't have a defense, we would've been horrible not only this year but throughout Gibbs tenure also.

Zorn must be able to pick his staff. No playoffs in 2009, No Zorn in 2010. It's that simple. What has soured many on Jim is that the team has disgressed and when faced with adversity; Jim hasn't been able to do anything except for today so far.

Next week, the Skins have nothing to play for and I expect the players to tank it.

I feel exactly as I did last week. Vinny needs to go. Dan needs to let football people that know how to run a team, run the team. JC has failed and need to be replaced. We need a ORT and a DT badly. We should sign Hall.

Nothing changed with today's ugly win and nothing will change after we beat San Fran 13-7 next week.

Archived