Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins Gift Idea

SkinsFanDelaware

I am looking to do something cool for my boyfriend as a Christmas gift... he has been busting his azz working 2 jobs and side jobs and is a huge Skins fan.. I was looking into on field passes for the Eagles game, I saw something else about having lunch with Redskins players but not sure if that is stupid. Anyone have any good ideas?!

Thanks

I was going to say make one of those custom hoodie/sweatshirts from the NFL shop but sounds like that's not what you're talking about.

No clue how to get him on the field or anything like that but I know it probably would come with a hefty price tag unless you knew the right person.

thanks guys :)

He has tons of memorabilia and things. I was looking for something a little different, like him being able to go on the field pregame or a meet and greet with a skins player. Something special!

Only get him tix for the game if he's good luck. :D j/k Gamedays are always a blast, so i'm sure he would dig that. I'm not sure either, if you can get field passes or anything like that, but some lower levels, or club tix, would be pricey also, but i'm sure they're worth it.

Archived