Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Stupid Athlete Off-the-field Injuries

CheatorBeat

With the recent Plaxico Burress, Joe Sakic, and Derrick Rose incidents, I thought it would be fun to take a look at the Top Off-the-Field injuries of this decade. Any Redskins fan would be quick to point out the Gus Frerotte head butting incident, but since that was somewhat related to the game, and occurred in 1997, it didn't make the list.

My personal favorite is Kaz Matsui's Anal Fissures :

Prior to Opening Day 2008, Houston Astros second baseman Kazuo “Kaz” Matsui underwent surgery to repair anal fissure and he missed the first three weeks of the baseball season on the disabled list. Anal fissure is medically defined as an unnatural crack or tear in the anus skin. As a fissure, these tiny tears may show bright red rectal bleeding and cause severe periodic pain after defecation. The grand majority of anal fissures are caused by stretching of the anal mucosa beyond its capability.

Some of the various causes of this fissure include:

• Straining to defecate

• Severe and chronic constipation or diarrhea

• Crohn’s disease and Ulcerative colitis

• Tight sphincter muscles

• Anal intercourse

See the full list of Stupid Athlete Off-Field Injuries. Which are your favorites, which are missing from the list?

Fun subject.

And really, all the ****ing and moaning every time he links to his blog is actually WAY more annoying than him linking to his blog.

well you ****ing and moaning about our ****ing and moaning is just adding fuel to the ****ing and moaning fire.

***** and moan...***** and moan.

Fun subject.

And really, all the ****ing and moaning every time he links to his blog is actually WAY more annoying than him linking to his blog.

LOL, thanks. The funny thing is that Big Mike actually commented on the site, and has probably posted more comments in threads that I have started than anyone else. He is the "Bump King".

LOL, thanks. The funny thing is that Big Mike actually commented on the site, and has probably posted more comments in threads that I have started than anyone else. He is the "Bump King".

I havent commented on the site but instead your constant shameless self promotion on a site that isnt about you. its more of a joke though really, kind of like you.

but hey, to each his own.

Archived