Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

PFT: Redskins Players Cooling To Zorn

Horatio

This is exactly what LavarsLeap was talking about

for all you know he was the unnamed source .... i am not saying is is NOT in the know, nor am i saying he IS in the know.

also is it a surprise to anyone that someone out there says there are players upset with the coach ? at least 2 are unhappy with playtime, probably more of them.

Look Guys,

I think some of this might be true and the reason is my really close friend works with larons' fiance and she told him that same things..that privately a lot of players are getting sick of Zorns attitude. The funny things is he told me this last week before the ravens game.

I think some of what has been aid and written is true..

Deleted for good reasons but countertrey is bein honest and well just leave it at that.

LavarLeap..you have a PM...

and to the rest of you...not only is this article true but its the least of our concerns about Coach Z and lets just leave it to that...

LL can vouch for me.

Please don't leave it at that. What do you mean by, "least of our concerns?"

Looks like no more hip hip hurrays. I knew the team hated that as well has the slip n slides and beach balls. Its old and out dated like his offense. He seems like a good guy but bad coach. Mystery question is, The least of our worries. Well we will know soon.

LavarLeap..you have a PM...

and to the rest of you...not only is this article true but its the least of our concerns about Coach Z and lets just leave it to that...

LL can vouch for me.

your killing me dude and basically your dead to me...what you say means NOTHING...unless you back it up with very credible facts...not regurgitating whiny baby players crying like little biatches to the media instead of being a man and a teammate when they get held accountable for playing like crap and acting like prima donna's and not practicing.

And his fiances name would start with a S and end with A and have four letters in between. if you can PM me the missing four letters ill vouch for you knowing someone that works with her. but you should be carefull posting on here about his relationships..... not joking.... you might be opening up a can of worms.

unbelievable...really...just unreal.

What a joke! So now were supposed to take that someone who once walked by Laron Landry's Fiance at work overheard her say the players are whining )....and if you know Larons fiance's name...well then now your authorized to speak on the teams attitude and a vouched for "insider"

...so fricken lame...the fact the players are ****ing after 4 losses and trying to deflect accountability is not insider information

the players probably are ****ing...so what...

Zorn is going old school because he is PISSED and rightly so

My opinion is Zorn is incredulous at some of the players antics and poor play and he is pissed and the players don't like it and the players don't like to be held accountable for losing so they are pushing back at Zorn. Zorn knows the NFL and how hard it is to be successful and what it takes..you think?...players need to block a kick, run one back, get a pick, get open long, make a block, make a tough tackle against good teams and we can get somewhere...

Whining about a good coach who expects more does NOTHING to help the team get better.

Maybe the players are tired of Zorn...make some plays and win a game against the good teams then you won't have to hear him ****ing. Further if I was the coach I would be getting after them as well...we have been sucking...what is Zorn supposed to do back off? be ok with not practicing when were losing? Be ok with fumbles and missed assignments? He is ****ing pissed!

The more I hear this **** and think about it maybe we do have an undergound of negative players who just want to rip off The Dan (Springs)...and that sucks.

I have lost so much respect for CP in this mess. We'll see how it turns out.

Counter didnt tell me anything so i cant vouche for any info and the only thing i can vouche for is that he does know someone and thats all. so nothing really new here. Counter may have used better judgement than to say some things on here but he was honest about knowing someone and thats all i know or can say at this point and its up to him if he says something to the board.

So now everything is all ZORN'S FAULT!! I cannot believe we are even discussing the possibility of firing Zorn for Bill Cowher and our records currently STANDS AT 7-6 with 3 games to play.

The real question is WHAT IS WRONG WITH THE REDSKINS' ORGANIZATION (and some of the delusional fans here that may support the firing of Zorn)???

People need to calm down and understand the team's dreadful play over the past month has more to do with the line play on BOTH sides of the ball which has contributed to their struggles.

Yes, Campbell, Zorn and others could do a better job but the front office decisions in the past to not address the O-line and D-line finally caught up to them. Just hope the Skins can go all out and do the best they can to at least finish with a winning record if they don't make the playoffs and build from there.

Thats my 2 cents!

Don't know if you guysread my post in the thread" Players are cooling on Zorn" that was started a few days ago. I have some sources that only Lavarleap knows about but anyway here is the point I am trying to make.

Apparently Zorn was confronted by the players after the 2nd Cowboys game who were complaining that in the game Zorn run exactly the same plays as we ran the first time we played the Cowboys..essentially nothing new. The same thing happened against the Giants and as you know both were losses. Zorn told the players that there is nothing wrong in running the same plays even if the team has seen it before its all down to your execution. Basically Zorn has refused to tweak his Offense since the beg of the season told the players basically its all your fault the plays are not working and there is no need to change the system.

The players are getting frustrated in what the believe in Zorn's "its my way or the highway attitude". Now I know a new coach must come in the make sure things are done his way but one of the great attributes of Coach Gibbs was if things were not working he was have the ego and pride to change things to fit the kind of players he had. He would swallow his pride and adapt...something so far Zorn had flat out refused to do since he believe his schems if execution is done right would be unstopablle.

The players quitely on both sides of the ball are getting frustrated with him because I got this info from someone who knows a starting player on Defence.

And once again the blame goes around and around. How do we know who to believe anyway? All we can do is draw our own conclusions based on what we see, because honestly, I don't know who to believe anymore there is so much conflicting information and mysterious sources.

Anyway, thanks for posting but that's really nothing new. We know that the players are starting to doubt Zorn but what's that gonna solve?

Also I like how the thread right above this is saying the exact opposite. Good stuff.

Archived