Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Offensive line !!!

Redskinsfan4evr

I understand, welcome to ES we're all frustrated with Campbell being on his back for most of the game, but just be careful starting threads on subjects that already exist. The mods will take away your thread starting priviledges if you do it too much.

But welcome to the board man! :cheers:

I'm still trying to figure out what happened? The OL was pretty dominant early in the year. Seemed like we didn't have nearly as much pass protection issues during the first 5 games or so. I know the OL is pretty much decimated now, but something happened and they started sliding before everyone started getting hurt...

I'm still trying to figure out what happened? The OL was pretty dominant early in the year. Seemed like we didn't have nearly as much pass protection issues during the first 5 games or so. I know the OL is pretty much decimated now, but something happened and they started sliding before everyone started getting hurt...

People seem to forget those little details. Like CP was dominating the league by accident.

Year after year we have a makeshift line of free agents when do we start drafting O-Line in the early rounds of the draft so our quarterbacks have some time to throw. :gaintsuck

I wanted us to start before the '06 draft. I wanted JC to start with a younger and healthier Oline, but every year Vinny said "Our Oline is sound." :rolleyes: Anyways, I didn't mind us getting some receivers this year because we needed them also and they'll get better as JC gets better. Vinny and co. will beef up the trenches on both sides (yes, WE NEED pass rushers also) for the next couple of years and hopefully it will all come together (with or without JC). I just keep thinking... how would Rypien (who was just as slow) have looked behind what we have now? Sometimes it takes just a little bit longer to rise above mediocrity.

Archived