Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

zorn on the sports reporters

Brandon Lloyd Christmas

I'd rather have not helping than hurting the team. Right now, ARE back there is not hurting the team. I'm sure if you put a different guy back there and he fumbles the ball you will be up in arms over the decision to put him back there.

To be honest, tho, they should have done more in training camp to figure out who could return kicks. It is rather frustrating to see the same guys and no rookies back there working on it.

Thrash can fair catch too.

Maybe he'll actually get a few yards.

I dunno, its annoying to watch ARE fair catching when he has plenty of room and then when he does have a little bit of room, he weaves back and forth until he's tackled.

They just said Snyder was especially wrankled over the Baltimore lose. Oh Lord, here we go.

Snyder sometimes gives the impression that he really wants to be running a college program. Honestly, who gives a crap about regional rivalries in the NFL?

The only really regional game that matters is Pittsburgh-Cleveland. All the other big rivalries (Skins-Cowboys/Denver-Oakland, etc) have different histories.

Thrash can fair catch too.

Maybe he'll actually get a few yards.

I dunno, its annoying to watch ARE fair catching when he has plenty of room and then when he does have a little bit of room, he weaves back and forth until he's tackled.

If he would just catch the ball and dive straight forward. Don't run, just dive forward.:D

This is ridiculous. I refuse to believe that every single one of our rookies can't master the playbook.

I'm not buying it.

Especially special teams. How hard can that be. Go get the ball carrier. You don't have to run a route, just grab the guy with the ball on a punt as fast as you can. That's it!

If he would just catch the ball and dive straight forward. Don't run, just dive forward.:D

It would be better than running left, then right, then left and getting tackled.

Of course we would love to have those stats, but if you listen to the broadcast he's sarcastically suggesting that we get rid of Portis for younger guys.

Yeah, well **** them. They're incredibly annoying and two total pricks.

Snyder sometimes gives the impression that he really wants to be running a college program. Honestly' date=' who gives a crap about regional rivalries in the NFL?

The only really regional game that matters is Pittsburgh-Cleveland. All the other big rivalries (Skins-Cowboys/Denver-Oakland, etc) have different histories.[/quote']

The difference is the Redskins aren't competing for fans with Dallas like they are with Baltimore. Most Ravens fans are ex Colts fans turned Redskins fans turned Ravens fans. The fact that they are twenty minutes down the road makes them prime candidates to convert to either fanbase. We win, we get the young/bandwagon fans, we lose and we lose them. More fans = more money.

I agree that it shouldn't matter, it isn't a real rivalry. But at the same time, I understand why it would matter to Snyder.

There are issues with Zorn and some of you are too blind to see it. Nobody was complaining when Zorn was throwing players under the bus and he's done it to a few. Everyone loved it when Zorn was "telling it how it is" earlier in the season.

So now that CP does what his coach was doing, you wanna cry about it. Give me a break.

Right, the same thing he's been doing all year.

He's been calling players out almost every week, and hardly takes any credit for the team's issues.

He hasnt called anyone out. If the media asks about a player he tells the truth about it. The only thing I'd say he's guilty of is being too honest. But then if he goes and covers a players ass and the player goes out there and doesnt hold up his end who still looks like the heel for covering said players' ass?

He hasnt called anyone out. If the media asks about a player he tells the truth about it. The only thing I'd say he's guilty of is being too honest. But then if he goes and covers a players ass and the player goes out there and doesnt hold up his end who still looks like the heel for covering said players' ass?

Not true.

He's been calling people out during the year, which people have applauded before but it seems to me that he's pissed off the locker room.

Now thats some BS if Ive ever seen it. Zorn has said some very questionable things and things that could possibly rub a player wrong.

If he can't take it, he needs to STFU too. He doesn't get a free pass cus he's a coach.

Who else would go in? Thrash? Moss? One of the rookies who haven't done it in years?

Honestly, I don't see another good option right now on this team. So keep ARE back there making reliable catches. Better than putting an inexperienced guy back there and have him fumble or a guy who is our main offensive weapon.

But, it is probably something they really need to find other options for next year, whether it is someone on this team or someone we add.

We have better options, why not Rock back there? El's a terrible returner and this would show that Zorn is capable of making changes when needed, something people keep questioning

This is ridiculous. I refuse to believe that every single one of our rookies can't master the playbook.

I'm not buying it.

You are not alone thinking that. I believe Zorn's got a problem with rookies due to his playing days. He doesn't trust them and won't play them.

Archived