Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

zorn on the sports reporters

Brandon Lloyd Christmas

Said Antwan is our punt returner....THAT MAKES ME ANGRY

Who else would go in? Thrash? Moss? One of the rookies who haven't done it in years?

Honestly, I don't see another good option right now on this team. So keep ARE back there making reliable catches. Better than putting an inexperienced guy back there and have him fumble or a guy who is our main offensive weapon.

But, it is probably something they really need to find other options for next year, whether it is someone on this team or someone we add.

I feel for Zorn...he has been gung ho...I hope he can pull this off and doesn't get undermined by the lame FO...and that team leaders put CP in his place.

CP was not focused in Bmore...NOT...within 1/2 quarter fumbled for a TD, procedure call, wasn't doing his assignments properly...isn't it ok for the HC to make a decision for the betterment of the team?

CP needs to STFU and play better and accept that he wasn't playing that well.

I am pulling for Zorn and the team.

slow down buddy, take your ritalin :)

I have had a HORRIBLE DAY..

I walk in the door and hear CP trying to garauntee we lose all 3 games...

Then They talk to JZ...and....aaaaa.....Shoot a BLANK!!

I am beside my self pissed at CP ...and JZ...and These dorks

It sounds like he's dancing around the Portis situation, but at least he's not saying anything to fan the flame. If they two sit down and work stuff out this may be a non-issue in a week. Maybe something like what happened today will help mold how Zorn deals with his players, who knows.

Stuff like this happens throughout the league, and usually a simple sitdown can calm things down. Right now, everyone is frustrated.

Wow one of them just said that they were watching the Panthers game last night and saw two "young and electric" running backs and "looked at his neighbors grass and it was so green" Damn, backhanded comments at CP

Who disagrees though?

I'd love to have our running game look like that.

Who else would go in? Thrash? Moss? One of the rookies who haven't done it in years?

Honestly, I don't see another good option right now on this team. So keep ARE back there making reliable catches. Better than putting an inexperienced guy back there and have him fumble or a guy who is our main offensive weapon.

But, it is probably something they really need to find other options for next year, whether it is someone on this team or someone we add.

Anyone. Let them practice during the week and put them in there.

We are getting NOTHING out of ARE, and continuing to keep him back there is not helping the team.

Anyone. Let them practice during the week and put them in there.

We are getting NOTHING out of ARE, and continuing to keep him back there is not helping the team.

I'd rather have not helping than hurting the team. Right now, ARE back there is not hurting the team. I'm sure if you put a different guy back there and he fumbles the ball you will be up in arms over the decision to put him back there.

To be honest, tho, they should have done more in training camp to figure out who could return kicks. It is rather frustrating to see the same guys and no rookies back there working on it.

D Hall

It's an answer !!

What would every other coach say..

We are working on that...He is doing great...We are working him in on some PACKAGES !!!

Other coaches wouldn't say anything. It's no ones business. Zorn is too honest with the press. He says too much and they know they can handle him.

I have to think that Zorn has been briefed on Portis.

Portis has at least one public meltdown every single season. I seem to recall a similar game in 2005 or 2006 where Betts got all the second half carries and Portis went into a "Woe is me" rant with Thompson.

I think he went for 140 the next game.

This is the least of our concerns.

:munchout:

thanks for the updates, keep them coming. Always fun to watch your favorite football team self destruct with the playoffs still in reach :doh1:

But hey, we're Redskin fans. If everything was working, we wouldn't know how to act.

I've said this before: Portis does this every year.

And Lavar used to go on Thompson's show and have a meltdown once a season too.

Honestly, the Redskins probably need to stop letting their most emotional players talk to Thompson, because they all act like he is their grandpa instead of a media member.

I honestly think they forget they are on the radio when they talk to him.

Archived