Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Can we beat Cinncy?

mdbeachy

The 49ers though, are going to be tough.....they are playing hard ball and just playing for respect and with their hearts.....we going to have to step it up.

Singletary has them putting on their A game no matter what. So the 49ers could very well be an ugly loss because of our tendency to overlook bad opponents. I think if Mike Nolan were still coaching I would have penciled this one in as an easy win, now I don't think so.

If Carson Palmer was out there, I'd expect a loss.

But even as pissed as I am at how this team is disintegrating, I just can't imagine them losing to the Bengals next week.

But let me say if they do, the meltdown on this board will be historic.

I don't know. After a ton of initial 'its the end of the world' responses to tonight's game, I feel an overwhelming cloud of apathy.

Most of us just don't care anymore this year, and it's sad.

Unless we bring our A game on, the answer is NO.

We need to have a strong running to help alleviate the poor slump JC is in. However, with Clinton warming the bench, due to an injury, it all falls on JCs broad shoulders and guess what! He will continue to disappoint.

Our offense is getting worse every week. If JC runs out of the back of the endzone next week and gives up a safety I wouldn't be surprised. We are already unable to score points, all that is left is for us to start scoring them for the other team.

Singletary has them putting on their A game no matter what. So the 49ers could very well be an ugly loss because of our tendency to overlook bad opponents. I think if Mike Nolan were still coaching I would have penciled this one in as an easy win, now I don't think so.

correct assesment. singletary is a good coach and has completely changed the mentality of a fledgling team and franchise. i called the jets loss and was not the least bit surprised when it materialized. the 49ers are a good football team now.. times are changing. i wish singletary was our HBC :(

LOL , overlook bad opponents? WE ARE a bad opponent now. Against Cincy and SF, its an equal matchup. Against the eagles, we will be big underdogs.

They will lose. They will lose badly. It will be the worst loss of the season. And it's going to take one heck of a heroic effort to get the fans back on board, because on Dec. 21st, the boo birds will be out at the introductions. That is, if there are more 'Skins fans in the stadium than Eagles fans. Which, I actually doubt.

Anyone know how to edit the title of a thread? I'd like to change it to read will we beat another game this year? Any bets?

Our Skins will lose to the Eagles at home. Badly.

Then they will lose at the 49ers. There is no reason to believe otherwise.

This team is inept and flawed from top to bottom. And they gave up today.

Archived