Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Right now, which of our CBs do you trust the most?

the burgundy and gold

What are your feelings about this team?  

374 members have voted

1. 1. What are your feelings about this team?

• I'm still thinking Wild Card
    • We are done for the year
    • We are done so start Colt Brennan
    • Zorn needs to get it together
    • The O-line must be fixed

11 plays, 10 of them runs, and it was a double move that was put on rogers. he sold out on the short route, it would happen to the best in that position.

rogers #1 and hall #2.

our defense looks worse every week because our offense cant stay on the field. those guys are running on fumes in the 4th. its sad.

It's a toss up between Hall and Rogers but I went with Hall. Since Hall has been here, he's been way better than Rogers. Watching the last Giants game irked the hell out of me. Rogers and Smoot got beat on slants and short routes all game long. Rogers is good in coverage but can't get an int for the life of him while Hall can. Hall is faster. Coverage wise I think they are equal. I once would give the tackle and hitting ability to Rogers but after that hit that Hall put on Ray Rice tonight put him equal in this category. Hall right now is the better corner in our scheme.

Personally, I would dump Shawn Spring. He has never played 16 games / year for us. He is injured more often than not. Yes, he is talented ... But, if he is not on the field his talent never gets used.

Carol Rogers is a bust as a 1st round DB. He has been with the Skins for 4 years and still gets consistently beat on deep balls. The TD he gave up against the Ravens in the 4th quarter showcases his limitations. On top of that, the guy can't catch the ball even if his life depended upon it.

Fred Smoot ... Well! Freddie ain't what he used to be. He is still a good person to have in the locker room, and perhaps as a nickel player. But, NOT a starting DB.

De'Angelo Hall - Sign this guy up while you can. He is a playmaker. He is young, and certainly more talented than Fred and Carlos.

I really like the idea of Hall and Rogers for the long-term.

As for those blasting the Skins for their poor run defense, how about putting some extra beef out there when it is obvious they are running. They brought in an extra tackle with Lorenzo Neal blocking for Leron McClain. I'd have put 4 DTs out there b/c our pass rush with ends was non-existent anyways.

It's scary to say but the theft of D Hall may be the best thing that happened to the Skins this season. The paloffs are a long shot and J Taylor is obviously here to finance his tap dancing lessons.

2-3 is a BEAST. I like the future of our defense. If we fail to sign him long term and ignore the lineS in the draft Im going Jihad at Ashburn.

Archived