Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

We are 4 games better then last year!

downbeat87

last year we were 5-7, and now we're 7-5 and people are ****ing?!?!?

WITH A FIRST YEAR HEAD COACH?!?!?

Remember las years giants, at this time? losing to the pukes twice convincingly?!?!?

this is a maraton and not a sprint, and while our offense has struggled to the point of embarassment, we have improved since last year, and will continue. THE SEASON IS NOT OVER! we have a huge game in baltimore that could shift our hopes.

It's a bad month of november, but we got another month, another 4 game stretch, as we had each of the past 2 playoff years, to stamp our mark.

CMON YOU FAIRWEATHER FANS!!! JASON IS BETTER THAN ELI LST YEAR AND LOOK WHAT HAPPEND! THEY NEED OUR SUPPORT!

I totally agree with the OP on this one. Who on here thought we would be 7-5 at this point? I surely didn't, I thought at best we would be 6-6 or 5-7. While we have regressed a bit lately, we are still only a game behind the Falcons/Cowboys for the 6th seed and after the Ravens game, we have 3 very winnable games. I know 10-6 might not make the playoffs this year, but how many of us thought we could go 10-6 and not make the playoffs? We have a rookie head coach and an offense learning the new system and still working out the kinks. Portis is without a doubt the MVP of this team and gives 110% percent every game even if he is only 75%. We have a lot of positives to build on from this year and if we build up the O and D-lines in the offseason this team could be a real contender next year. All is not lost this year and I'm still very proud of this team. Let's not get all doom and gloom with 4 games to go and a playoff berth still within reach. HAIL TO THE REDSKINS!

What I'm worried about is the fact that this team is not improving. You'd think with the way this team was playing in the beginning of the year they would slowly improve game by game and become a great team. Look at other teams with rookie head coaches AND rookie QBs. they all have new systems and new coaches but they started off slow and improved as the year went on.

The redskins played Dallas, the CArds, the Eagles, and New orleans. Imagine if we would play that stretch again, everyone would say we would go 0-4. How can a team that played so well just shutdown instead of improving?

last year we were 5-7, and now we're 7-5 and people are ****ing?!?!?

WITH A FIRST YEAR HEAD COACH?!?!?

Remember las years giants, at this time? losing to the pukes twice convincingly?!?!?

this is a maraton and not a sprint, and while our offense has struggled to the point of embarassment, we have improved since last year, and will continue. THE SEASON IS NOT OVER! we have a huge game in baltimore that could shift our hopes.

It's a bad month of november, but we got another month, another 4 game stretch, as we had each of the past 2 playoff years, to stamp our mark.

CMON YOU FAIRWEATHER FANS!!! JASON IS BETTER THAN ELI LST YEAR AND LOOK WHAT HAPPEND! THEY NEED OUR SUPPORT!

That may be true man, but the thing is that the NFC Conference is a hell of a lot better this year compared to last year, so that puts us in a tight running with a lot more teams and will take AT LEAST a 10-6 record to make the playoffs, if that... Last year a 9-7 record would of done the trick with some tie breakers because the conference was so pathetic last year.

You do the math. We will not make the playoffs in my opinion based on who we play and who we have to contend with on making the playoffs.:2cents:

The question I have is how did this team win 7?

I dont care what anyones preseason predicitons are - when you start 6-2 and then go 7-5 and eventually 8-8 - that sucks. It's a collapse.... and its unacceptable to go 3-4 at home, unless you dont care about the post season.

Plenty of 1st year head coaches bring teams to the playoffs - of course, that wont happen to this terrible team.

If you are fine with this team being mediocre to bad - great! I am glad you are satisfied - I, for one, love this team too much to watch them be satisfied with this kind of crap.

I don't think people should complain at 7-5. I think those who are where expecting a playoff run this year, I on the other hand was not. this has always been a wait and see type of season. Playoffs would be nice and we where teased earlier on that we where better than we actually where, but I will take a winning season to build on with no playoff berth.

We have 2 easy games ahead, and if we stand any chance of making the playoffs, we will have to crush the eagles and probably have to run the table.

If it happens, great, if not I am looking forward to Zorn year 2.

The question I have is how did this team win 7?

I dont care what anyones preseason predicitons are - when you start 6-2 and then go 7-5 and eventually 8-8 - that sucks. It's a collapse.... and its unacceptable to go 3-4 at home, unless you dont care about the post season.

Plenty of 1st year head coaches bring teams to the playoffs - of course, that wont happen to this terrible team.

If you are fine with this team being mediocre to bad - great! I am glad you are satisfied - I, for one, love this team too much to watch them be satisfied with this kind of crap.

The Giants went 3-5 at home last season. Just sayin'.

Archived