Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Sore Throat Crew: Ravens- a guide for Skins fans

Walking Deadman

I'll be at the game, but probably not the tailgate. Nevertheless, as much negative publicity as our fanbase got in the wake of the Steeler game debacle, this is a great chance for us to "score one back." There are going to be a lot of Skins fans at the game, and since it's on national TV the entire country will see that. Granted the two cities are close, but it'll still look impressive to see so many Skins fans in another stadium.

Hey everybody.

All the names and sections are up on the first post.

If I made a typo or missed you.....let me know and I will fix.

Thanks to DUPA for the assist in tallying names for the list:cheers:

We're filling up, but am I the only one in the uppers? :(

Anyway......

Like I have said food wise (keep an eye out for an offical food thread)

I plan to play a large role in feeding our STCers/ESers/RR brethern and sistern behind enemy lines. This is a new role for me since I don't park in the Green lot and haven't been to that many ES/RR tailgates

so more about what I plan on serving (along with everybody else's contributions- Mark, I am looking forward to the pig!!!!!)

1. Marinated and grilled boneless Chicken (Raven) breast.... Normally marinate with with italian spices, but if somebody wants some BBQ marinate I am more than willing to accomidate you (just let me know on the thread before Friday).

2. Grilled Turkey (Raven) burgers... had some other ideas floating in my head but this seemed good idea and an affordable one, plus it goes with the theme.

3. My friend Dan will probably do some Brats.

4. Maybe a side like pasta salad.....depends on what everybody else is doing.

Now I'm thinking dessert also- anybody ever had Jello cake before?

It's pretty good and I'm thinking about baking a Burgundy and Gold one (Basically Yellow Cake, Strawberry Jello, topped with Cool-whip).

This isn't a lock yet, since I need time to make the cake; let it gel and then top- but I think it would be a nice thing for the tailgate.

I got some other things I'm thinking about but we'll see when the food thread comes up how much other stuff we'll need.

I can't wait

HTTR

So we have:

101 - jimmybredskins

102 - TankRizzo

102 - Misterwookas

107 - DUPA

115 - redskindan07

118 - ybnorml

129 - GOSKINS 08

130 - Mark The Homer

134 - lyon514

141 - RedskinsNation

148 - Merlin Emrys

234 - Tastes Like Chicken

235 - C Horton Hit

512 - Skizinz4life

552 - WalkingDeadman

WHERE'S THE REST OF THE PEOPLE?!?!?!?

section 100

50 yard line' date=' row 2, behind our redskins.

if we are messing up, ill get our boys in line, promise.[/quote']

Damn Amy, how'd you pull that off?

Also add:

paige3girl

jpaulwhite

RememberOsaka

Popeman38

Clinton "F'n" Portis

Don't know where they're sitting.

The sticky is updated with a Food, Drink, and Supply List

http://extremeskins.com/showthread.php?t=234317

Please post what you're bringing in that thread. Thanks :)

I'll be there. Section 118. I hope Ravens fans aren't doing their best Philly impersonation. I've heard M&T can be rough lately.

Ive been there twice before and its fine.

Just like any road stadium i have been to (ATL was the worst by the way)....so long as you cheer for your team and dont taunt you will have a great time. See you there!

Ive been there twice before and its fine.

Just like any road stadium i have been to (ATL was the worst by the way)....so long as you cheer for your team and dont taunt you will have a great time. See you there!

Really. I was in Atlanta in '03, and I thought the Falcons fans were fine. Thinking back, I'd say the Georgia Dome is the friendliest stadium I've ever been to.

Really. I was in Atlanta in '03, and I thought the Falcons fans were fine. Thinking back, I'd say the Georgia Dome is the friendliest stadium I've ever been to.

Yep thats the game i was at.....I should say this though - when we were trailing 17-0 people were giving me and my crew tons of trash talk...basically the first half was when they were talking trash. Before the game...not so much tailgating and all but during the game for that first half people were running all the way up to our row (we were in the lower level about the 25th/27th row or something and they were literally cursing at us....it hyped us up even more though.

And once we came back my buddies and i were taunting them right back and they just sat there.....eye for an eye.

Compared to the other venues Ive been to it was the most trash talking i came across.

I cant go, wish I could but I cant get out of work Monday morning. Also I went to two primetime games this season already and they lost both times. I wish you guys luck.

(P.S. The Ravens have MALE CHEERLEADERS!!!! cheerleadersravens-747940.jpg :yikes: We cant lose to that. :ravensuck

Archived