Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What's with the poor offensive play calling?(Merged)

mi6

What the hey?!

2 drives ... and, our play calling is boring. 1st down run. 2nd down run. 3rd down throw a pass that is 2-3 yards short off the 1st down. That's just awesome.

And the punter ought to loose some weight and get into better shape. His punts are pathetic. The first on was just 31 yards -- are you kidding me?!

And, the defense is just killing us. They can't stop anything. The passing game of the Giants gobbled up tons of yards. Rogers got beat on a critical 3rd down and that lead to the 1st score.

Hixon is an outstanding WR. Wish we had somebody like him in our squad!

And, the defense is just killing us. They can't stop anything. The passing game of the Giants gobbled up tons of yards. Rogers got beat on a critical 3rd down and that lead to the 1st score.

Hixon is an outstanding WR. Wish we had somebody like him in our squad!

Why, so we could throw him a two yard pass on 3rd and 13?

Zorn is trying to run an offense with guys who don't fit this west-coast style. Period. We don't have game-breakers at all on either side of the ball. Campbell is not nor has not been used properly since he was named starter. Defense is weak on QB rushing. They give up too many big plays that results in close losses. Special teams can't return Punts more than 20 yds it seems.

I mean, honestly, we are an above-average team.

Zorn is trying to run an offense with guys who don't fit this west-coast style. Period. We don't have game-breakers at all on either side of the ball. Campbell is not nor has not been used properly since he was named starter. Defense is weak on QB rushing. They give up too many big plays that results in close losses. Special teams can't return Punts more than 20 yds it seems.

I mean, honestly, we are an above-average team.

The special teams play has been disappointing. The punter, Plac?? is a ****ing joke! He is fat, and out of shape for being a punter. He looks more like an lineman. And, his punts just don't have the distance. On more than one instance he has kicked a punt fo 30 odd yards.

The over-empahsis on the run game is pathetic... The amount of folks we have back there to protect Jason costs us a lot in the passing game.

Yes. That must be it. It's clearly Campbell calling all the plays too. :rolleyes:

but good protection and has time and he finds recivers that are nowhere near the 1st down marker? go figure! guy sticks to his first target that even if that target is nowhere near the 1st down marker, he will throw. he doenst know how to find recivers. one excuse afer another. its the bad call by zorn or bad oline. listen, campbell is mediocre and needs to go. its that simple.

eli making campbell look like a a rookie

Compare the 2 QBs - Eli and Jason... Who would you pick to play for your team?

Jason looks too stiff, and still has difficulty making good defensive reads. He still is locking on one receiver, and that has resulted us in being blanked out for nearly a quarter and a half.

Clinton Portis appears to be a non-factor.

I agree that PC has been bad but I have to thinkthat JC is not looking at all his options

exactly. fanboys whine about oline , now its zorn's play calls. dude has time but he doesnt look at all his options cause he jsut doenst know how to. he has bad field vision. sticks to his first target too long and he doesnt know how to step up where there is pressure. i still dont get how fanboys think campbell is a good qb. mediocre at best. enough is enough. guy needs to go. weve seen the best of him. not sure what u poeple see that thinks he will be better. give him more time? that has to be the worst excuse for this mediocre QB

Compare the 2 QBs - Eli and Jason... Who would you pick to play for your team?

Jason looks too stiff, and still has difficulty making good defensive reads. He still is locking on one receiver, and that has resulted us in being blanked out for nearly a quarter and a half.

Clinton Portis appears to be a non-factor.

bingo. not only does he looks stiff all the time, he cant step up, side step, looks dazed out there. he doesnt even have the intangible., he looks like he got punched by mike tyson and just got back up. i know he aint no motivator in the huddle. what a lame qb this guy.

give him more time? more time? lamest excuse ever. the guy just doesnt have it and im shocked that there are still fans out there that thinks campbell will be better or will get it or whatever. its becoming a joke.

Campbell seems rattled an in over his head.

He looks like a statue. Or, the cliche ... "reindeer caught in the headlights".

And, now the sack on our 4th possession! Why oh why, did the Skins give up so much for this pathetic excuse for a QB!

Jason doesn't have the "IT" factor, and never will.

Archived