Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Is this too cheesy...

Skin'Em84

It might be corny...but I had a great idea falling asleep last night..

It'd be cool if the skins came out of the locker room with Sean Taylor Jerseys. All of them. Or hell, even really big RIP Sean Taylor Shirts over their pads. I think that'd get the fans going even more.

WOW! Tough Crowd this morning.

I would say, yes. It is cheesy.

Only because we have players on the team now that had no real connection to ST including the coach. I think we can expect the usual suspects attitude and play on the field to do the representing of our beloved #21.

I know that I'm not going to need anything to pump me up come Sunday afternoon!

I think ST would be very appreciative of this tribute but probably more embarrassed. It's all good and everything but if the Redskins need all this hype to get up for this game then there's a problem. Or maybe it's the fans needing all the hype. I don't know how to put it but when is it all going to end. My apologies to those of you who can't seem to get over it.

I think ST would be very appreciative of this tribute but probably more embarrassed. It's all good and everything but if the Redskins need all this hype to get up for this game then there's a problem. Or maybe it's the fans needing all the hype. I don't know how to put it but when is it all going to end. My apologies to those of you who can't seem to get over it.

Guess you feel sorry for all those poor saps that honor Vets on Veterans Day, those that remember Dec. 7th as a day of infamy, hell, why all the ruckus over July 4th, Dec. 25th.... pssssssh, just another day.

Com'on..... it's the 1 year anniversary of a member of this families death what do you expect?

Guess you feel sorry for all those poor saps that honor Vets on Veterans Day, those that remember Dec. 7th as a day of infamy, hell, why all the ruckus over July 4th, Dec. 25th.... pssssssh, just another day.

Com'on..... it's the 1 year anniversary of a member of this families death what do you expect?

Big difference between the Pearl Harbor attack and this. :doh:

We are honoring him in many ways, but to come out with everyone wearing his jersey? Maybe. That is what parades are for, they don't do it at their jobs. Let's concentrate on the Giants.

I'm reasonably sure we'll see helmet decals and "21" salutes. I don't put it past them to see a banner, either. If that happens, I definitely see Santana Moss and Clinton Portis (who will GO on Sunday - 'questionable' for him is everyone else's 'probable') carrying the banner, and can't help but wonder a little bit if, despite him not being a fellow Miami alumnus, they'll ask LaRon to help...just a gut feeling, I don't know why.

Big difference between the Pearl Harbor attack and this. :doh:

We are honoring him in many ways, but to come out with everyone wearing his jersey? Maybe. That is what parades are for, they don't do it at their jobs. Let's concentrate on the Giants.

Read my first post in this thread. I am on record as not wanting the team to all wear 21 jerseys.

I was responding to the feeling sorry for not being able to let go statement.

Never called anybody a "poor sap". You want to bring up Pearl Harbor, Christmas and such things, do you talk about them everyday of your life because that's what people do on here with ST. Which is fine, that's your freedom but it's my freedom to ask when does it end. That's an open ended question. The "Ring" ceremony is a wonderful idea. Do we end it with that? Are they going to do it every year? New ST video, new ST song...I guess there are those people who have just dealt with a lot of tragedy and know how to get on with their lives.

For the record I miss watching him play like everyone else, I saw the funeral, DVR'd it and watched it a few more times and it was tough but you gotta let the man REST IN PEACE! Once again I will apologize to those on here (not poor saps) that have a different view than I. Good luck to you. Go Skins

Archived