Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Quincy

Hello, fellow Redskins fans. I was debating or not whether to put this topic in the off topic discussion or in here, as this is an introduction post, but also does talk about Redskins football. Anyway, I'm new here, and I've been reading the forums for a while and finally decided to get involved. While I haven't grown up as a huge fan of football, I have definitely watched Redskins games in the past since I was a little kid (I'm 19 now). It hasn't been until a few years ago that I've been really getting into football and finally understanding the love of the game. I'll be upfront and say that there are still things about the game I don't understand, but I have been picking up the game and am still learning about it. I would consider myself a big skins fan, as I have been raised from a strong Skins fans family background. Well, I hope to be around more and if this isn't the right place to put this topic in, I apologize. With that said, :dallasuck and :gaintsuck and :eaglesuck

You know enough to know that...

With that said, :dallasuck and :gaintsuck and :eaglesuck

and that's more than about 1/3 of the crowd at FedEx on Sundays. Just don't go starting threads about how Colt Brennan should start or how Ladell Betts is better than CP (Clinton Portis) and you should be alright around here.

Two quick pointers for you:

1: HTTR stands for "Hail to the Redskins". Remember that and use it often.

2: Never bet against the Redskins. No matter how deep down inside you doubt them, do not ever, and I mean EVER, admit to anyone that you'll think they will lose. You will be eaten alive!

Welcome aboard! HTTR!

and that's more than about 1/3 of the crowd at FedEx on Sundays. Just don't go starting threads about how Colt Brennan should start or how Ladell Betts is better than CP (Clinton Portis) and you should be alright around here.

Don't worry. I'm a firm Jason Campbell supporter and I've seen how the Campbell debates have gone down here... *hopes he didn't just start one on this thread*

Thanks for the welcomes and HTTR!

Two quick pointers for you:

1: HTTR stands for "Hail to the Redskins". Remember that and use it often.

2: Never bet against the Redskins. No matter how deep down inside you doubt them, do not ever, and I mean EVER, admit to anyone that you'll think they will lose. You will be eaten alive!

Welcome aboard! HTTR!

This pointer needs to refreshed in more than a few posters this week.

Don't worry. I'm a firm Jason Campbell supporter and I've seen how the Campbell debates have gone down here... *hopes he didn't just start one on this thread*

With a such a nic as TheCool47 you'll do for me bud.

Welcome to your new "second home." It's time consuming, but strangely rewarding in a way only we understand. :cheers:

Hail.

Welcome my friend. I can tell by your first post that you'll be just fine here Cool47. I cant tell cause youre honest and seem to be level headed.

Make sure you read up on the forum rules so you can enjoy your stay here. Again welcome to ES, you are now addicted.

Oh, and if you happen to run across the member; BigRedskinDaddy, stay away from him. Trust me.

Oh, watch out for the ninja. The ninja will get you if you aren't too careful. I will cover this along with Capt. Kaos in our advanced ESing class coming soon.

Luckily you missed the whole "rick roll" phase around here.:)

huh? what? I have no idea what you are talking about. :D

the ways of the ninja are not for every one.

Hmmmmm.

Nah I won't start any JC debates in your welcome party here. Now where is that Colt bottle. Honey did you see where I.......

Welcome to ES for dummies. Skins football 101 to 1000000000. :D

Archived