Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Collapse of US

dwbiggs

well if Igor says it, it must be true.... Complete crap. This country is going through a rough spot economicly but the foundation of our economy is solid. An economic adjustment was overdue..

even though I disagree with the article's premise. I do not believe you are correct that our "foundation" is strong. It's just as weak as most of the worlds economy.:2cents:

even though I disagree with the article's premise. I do not believe you are correct that our "foundation" is strong. It's just as weak as most of the worlds economy.:2cents:

I agree that the worlds economy is weak and I guess I mis stated my point.. Not the foundation so much as the principles. The baseline formula for our economy is right we just went so far past the line it got out of control

I agree that the worlds economy is weak and I guess I mis stated my point.. Not the foundation so much as the principles. The baseline formula for our economy is right we just went so far past the line it got out of control

I'd have trouble even identifying that baseline formula now. I really dont believe we are strong in any sense right now. The borrow, spend and debt cycle is just not a viable model for the long term. we are sufferring from that poor model now.

Here's the funniest part. Silly Ruskies. They still don't know **** about America other than what their government propaganda tells them.

"He predicted that the U.S. will break up into six parts - the Pacific coast, with its growing Chinese population; the South, with its Hispanics; Texas, where independence movements are on the rise; the Atlantic coast, with its distinct and separate mentality; five of the poorer central states with their large Native American populations; and the northern states, where the influence from Canada is strong. "

:laugh:

Here's the funniest part. Silly Ruskies.

"He predicted that the U.S. will break up into six parts - the Pacific coast, with its growing Chinese population; the South, with its Hispanics; Texas, where independence movements are on the rise; the Atlantic coast, with its distinct and separate mentality; five of the poorer central states with their large Native American populations; and the northern states, where the influence from Canada is strong. "

:rotflmao:

The only Russian with a "Don't Mess With Texas" bumper sticker.

Archived