Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Did Malcolm Kelly play at all tonight?

Slateman

Who cares. Jason Campbell is either a great quarterback or he's the exact opposite. Part of it has to do with the Oline, part of it has to do with his poise in the pocket. I feel that Campbell has no trust in his Oline (which.. to be frank, I wouldn't either) and so he tends scramble in the pocket (usually into the arms of someone) or throw to his TE or RB. Maybe it's the system (West Coast)... but if it is the system, what's the point in having 4 stud wide receivers and two stud receiving TEs?

Yeah the excuses by Zorn are a little too much for me to handle anymore. You cant tell me you cant run him in and out tell him what he is supposed to run until he catches on

This is not kindergarden, we can't pay special attention to one guy, hell we have a hard enough time getting it snapped now.

IR, IR, IR and while your at it, put Springs on there too.

I can't remember seeing him. I thought the whole purpose of giving him a week off and then waiting till after the bye was to get him in the game tonight

I think you misunderstood the reason for the week off. It was pretty much a last chance for him to stay on the active roster for this year, not to play this Sunday.

I don't know why people are shocked that he didn't play. The guy has barely practiced with the team so far, which includes training camp. Kelly needs more reps in the offense before he is ready to go. Hell, Thomas is still making mistakes out there, and he's been healthy the whole time.

I think you misunderstood the reason for the week off. It was pretty much a last chance for him to stay on the active roster for this year, not to play this Sunday.

I don't know why people are shocked that he didn't play. The guy has barely practiced with the team so far, which includes training camp. Kelly needs more reps in the offense before he is ready to go. Hell, Thomas is still making mistakes out there, and he's been healthy the whole time.

I'm not surprised he wasn't active, either. He may be healthy, but he's barely practiced since TC.

Now if he doesn't play this week after 2 consecutive weeks of practice, then there is a legitimate gripe.

Kelly has actually practiced a lot since TC....problem his he feels like hes ready to go then his knee swells up practicing before gametime and hes declared inactive.

Cerrato just said that he was a healthy scratch yesterday due to numbers. I wonder if he'll see any PT with the ankle injury to ARE. Even if he does play, will the QB have any time to throw to our receivers.

Archived