Hi All

redskingirl

Guest SPACESKINS

Welcome Redskingirl!!!!!!!:cheers:

--------------------

TOUCHDOWN WASHINGTON REDSKINS!!!!!!!!!

-----------------------------------

Originally posted by redskingirl

Does this site sponsor any kind of pre-game gatherings, etc?

There are some informal get togethers that spring up...if you stick around you'll hear about them....

I also highly recommend being here during games....there is always a game thread in progress where you can either celebrate with your brethren, or....

Well, lets just say misery loves company.

You've found nirvana. Welcome! :cheers:

wow. i feel welcome! thanks.

i'm pretty good about not overstepping my boundaries, and whatnot when it comes to sports knowledge. i'm basically just here to meet people that i can celebrate wins with and lament losses with.

GO SKINS!

Welcome to the site! They weren't kidding about the game threads. They can definately test ones speed typing skills. (post first. Edit later. ) Things can get wild in Tailgate, if politics,movies, music, ect.. is your game. FedEx, the same. Especially when fans from other teams visit. No worries about football knowledge around here. Most of us just pretend anyway. :silly: We can delebrate the wins with the best of them around these parts. and some can certainly lament better than others when it comes to losses.

:cheers:

Originally posted by redskingirl

codeorama...........are you a programmer? just curious......: )

Actually he is. Quick on the uptake.

Welcome. ExtremeSkins does co-sponsor Hogfest. This year the party will be the home game against the Giants. Also, some members have been known to meet up for particular games as well.

Personally, I'll be at Hogfest. And I also plan on holding a tailgate party for the Canadians and New Yorkers for the Bills game. I'm guessing we should have around 12-15 people out for that one.

Die Hard,

That is an awesome idea of having a Hog Fest at the Buffalo game. I will definitely be there but I may be bringing a few friends who arent Skins fans, not Bills fans mind you.

Originally posted by jbooma

Does anyone know what band will be playing on opening day. I know they are doing something like the Giants did last year, just haven't heard a bands name yet.

Since it was Bon Jovi last year, maybe we'll get another former mullet band like Danger Danger or Dangerous Toys. :doh:

Originally posted by Die Hard

And I also plan on holding a tailgate party for the Canadians and New Yorkers for the Bills game. I'm guessing we should have around 12-15 people out for that one.

i also plan to attend the bills game as well as the NJGiants game at the Meadowlands... i'll be keeping an eye out as gameday nears for info on a Hogfest up North!

Archived