Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

AC/DC at the Verizon Center tomorrow night- who's going?

EersSkins05

Eers, your seats have kidnapped and are now defecating all over my seats in a closet somewhere. Still, I've been looking forward to this concert for 7 years.

:cheers:

Haha- I was lucky as hell to get those seats. AC/DC used the paperless ticket technology for 3k seats on the floor, and that's the only reason I got the seats I did. I have to show my ID and CC to get in.

And I agree with you- I've been waiting for them to go on tour again for years as well. I've only seen them once, and it was from just about the worst seats possible (but I still had a great time.)

They do have a new album out- Black Ice.

I've heard it, and it's a lot better than anything else they've done recently. I expect them to play 2 new songs and the rest classics.

It was a lot of money but I've never seen them live and I made a pact a few years ago that next time they came to DC I was going to be there.

I actually have one ticket available if anyone wants to drink with me and my buddy before the show.

100 dollars (which is actually less than I paid with ticketmaster rape charge.

I figured I'd put that here instead of in the Classifieds... seemed appropriate

I was at Gallery Place last night and I was trying to figure out WTF was going on - hockey or b-ball game? Then I was like, why is everyone wearing black?? If it was a caps game there would be a million Ovie jerseys and there'd at least be a few Wiazrds jerseys if they were playing. THEN I realized that the AC/DC concert was last night. Seriously, I've never seen so many people in black t-shirts before!!! :silly:

We listened to a couple songs from the the lobby of the movie theater. Sounded like a fun show.

Did they play alot of new songs off Black Ice, or mostly oldies stuff?
5 songs from Black Ice (including Rock and Roll Train), 13 others. Here's the setlist (same as their previous shows, from here):
Rock n Roll Train

Hell Ain't a Bad Place To be

Back In Black

Big Jack

Dirty deeds done dirt cheap

Thunderstruck

Black Ice

The Jack

Hells Bells

Shoot to thrill

War Machine

Anything Goes