Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Inside NFL Picks Skins

allskins

Carter, Brown, Simms, & Sapp all pick the skins to beat the cowboys. Chris Carter said (paraphrasing) "They got Romo sits to pee back, Felix Jones back, etc., everybody's back. That's alot back and the Redskins beat them already when they had everyone healthy." Phil Simms says (paraphrasing) "Redskins got beat down by the Stealers, this is their most hated rival and they're playing at home. They are not going to lose this game."

I hope they're right! Let go Skins :wavetowel :dallasuck

It really depends on what type of team we get from the Skins on Sunday. Are we going to be the team that dominated against Dallas and Philly? Or the team that laid an egg against St. Louis and Pittsburgh?

I agree 100%but I have a good feeling about this game they usually bounce back after a bad loss.

Carter, Brown, Simms, & Sapp all pick the skins to beat the cowboys. Chris Carter said (paraphrasing) "They got Romo sits to pee back, Felix Jones back, etc., everybody's back. That's alot back and the Redskins beat them already when they had everyone healthy."

Were you smoking crack the other night or does Chris Carter look an awfully lot like a white receiver who played ball in Cincy?

Course maybe they've switched places like the Eddie Murphy movie.

:doh:

But, yes, Chris Collinsworth said that.

I laugh at the people who get pissed when the 'Skins are picked.

You know, guys, at some point the 'Skins are going to have to win when they're favored if they want to get over the hump of mediocrity!

Agreed. We need this game to stay on thr Giants heels. I hope it gets ugly for Dallas early and often! HTTR!:dallasuck

Carter, Brown, Simms, & Sapp all pick the skins to beat the cowboys. Chris Carter said (paraphrasing) "They got Romo sits to pee back, Felix Jones back, etc., everybody's back. That's alot back and the Redskins beat them already when they had everyone healthy." Phil Simms says (paraphrasing) "Redskins got beat down by the Stealers, this is their most hated rival and they're playing at home. They are not going to lose this game."

I hope they're right! Let go Skins :wavetowel :dallasuck

http://sports.sho.com/infl/picks.html

Yeah dallas is getting back homo Romo sits to pee and is looking healthy. But what about the skins? We're getting back springs, taylor, possibly even malcom kelly? Not only that we have a pro-bowl CB now in the mix. Hopefully portis will play, but if he doesn't not all is lost. If MK is really ready I expect big things from him on sunday.

:dallasuck

Were you smoking crack the other night or does Chris Carter look an awfully lot like a white receiver who played ball in Cincy?

Course maybe they've switched places like the Eddie Murphy movie.

:doh:

But, yes, Chris Collinsworth said that.

Yeah, it will be a cold day in hell when Carter picks us in anything but a layup game.

And what the heck is up with Dallas being a 2 point favorite??????

Yeah, it will be a cold day in hell when Carter picks us in anything but a layup game.

And what the heck is up with Dallas being a 2 point favorite??????

Haven't you heard? They've declared Romo sits to pee a god and assume the cowboys can't lose with him back in the mix.

Archived