Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

PG has RAGE tonight! (Juvenile kids get lucky)

praise_gibbs

I am STILL pissed off over tonight!

So, I am driving back to work for the night. I worked til 9pm but still had to park the truck, return the keys, yadda yadda as it is getting close to 9. I am tired, hungry, and just want to go home.

So, just as I am driving back, these punk ass juvenile douche bags decide to throw some random objects (perhaps rocks, not too sure) as high as they can in the middle of traffic. A loud bang occurs, and I now have 2 HUGE holes in the windshield of my work vehicle. Wrong move by these ****ers.

I do a quick u-turn, and speed off in the opposite direction to catch these pieces of ****. I catch them cutting down a side street. Stop the truck, scream out from the top of my lungs that they better stop running because if I catch them " I will slam them on their ****ing necks."

****ing cowards run into the woods. I do not know these kids, nor know what else their intentions may be. I didn't care. I just had one thing on my mind, pain.

I had this whole complex in the parking lot watching me lose it lol.

Now the kids (around the ages of 16, 17 max. Maybe a year or so younger. Not too sure) start to move from the woods and sprint towards their house. Naturally, I chased them the **** down and nearly grabbed a hold of one of those ****s. I now have their address to direct the cops to. PERFECT! Right? Nope.

The cops survey the damage to the vehicle and then make way to the kids house. Talk to some lady (you'd think it was the mother) and she has just one kid who is not in town. The cops check the house rather quickly but not very in detail for the kids. No kids in sight.

Police report filled out etc etc. So, now I get to spend half of my day off tomorrow waiting to piss in a cup because apparently kids throwing objects at cars means I am a druggie or something. I also have to fill out an accident report with my company.

Wonderful ****ing night. Those kids ****ed with the wrong dude tonight. I am a loose cannon when I am pissed off.

Yeah, I know what you mean. Especially, those kids are more than likely juvenile.

The cops actually told me that I am lucky that I didn't get beat up or something. I had to let him know that I get threatened on a daily basis and spend a lot of my day in the worst of neighborhoods collecting. Punk kids couldn't do anything different then what I am used to.

I'd say you should probably remind yourself that you're lucky you DIDN'T catch them.

Assault & Battery is no joke.

Not saying that you didn't have a right to be mad there PG, just sayin.

Maybe, but this story would have been even more entertaining if he had caught them. I wish there was a clause in our justice code that allowed for juvenile ass kicking.

Yeah, I know what you mean. Especially, those kids are more than likely juvenile.

The cops actually told me that I am lucky that I didn't get beat up or something. I had to let him know that I get threatened on a daily basis and spend a lot of my day in the worst of neighborhoods collecting. Punk kids couldn't do anything different then what I am used to.

Trust me, I'm not exactly a calm person when I'm angry either, and they deserved a good ass beating but the unfortunate fact is that the law is the law and you can't cop a plea with "they threw **** at my car".

Maybe, but this story would have been even more entertaining if he had caught them. I wish there was a clause in our justice code that allowed for juvenile ass kicking.

Now that I'm no longer a juvenile, I totally agree :silly:

You need to control your rage man. I don't blame you for getting mad in this case but you were close to seriously negatively impacting you life today. Damage to a vehicle isn't worth putting yourself in jail and ruining your future over.

Hopefully the scare you put in those two idiots sets them straight for a while.

I am not sure if it is company policy or if it has to do with DOT laws. Accidents or damage to a company vehicle requires a drug test within 24 hours.

It's DEFINATELY Company Policy, it has to do with their insurance. In order to get a lower rate on insurance the Drug Test to qualify an individual for employment and whenever "work related" accidents occur. If you drive a company vehicle and an insurance claim must be filed so must a drug test.

You need to control your rage man......

Hopefully the scare you put in those two idiots sets them straight for a while.

I know where you're coming from, but honestly, this new generation just doesn't get it. Hypothetically even if he did catch them I doubt they would've got the cops into it, ESPECIALLY knowing what they did.

PG - So did you see them actually walk INTO the house they went to.

Archived