Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Giants tried their hardest to give Philly the game.......

Tom [Giants fan]

but they just did not want it. How many times did the Giants' RB's put the ball on the ground? There must have been five fumbles.

I'm not really mad at Eli for that INT. The guy came out of nowhere. And it was a good INT on the defensive guys part.

Well, it was a tough game and a typical Eagles/Giants battle. Plus, it is a road, divisional win.

It will be a good race until the end. All the teams in the NFC East still have games against one another so nothing has been close to being decided.

I like to think they tried to give away the game too. I think our view might be biased. The hurdle by jacobs was dumb, the extra effort by bradshaw was dumb (but he has been doing this for weeks now). Really the eagles were hitting hard and gang tackling, the running backs better work on ball security. The real "give" was the amazing field position the giants give up on kick offs. I am getting sick of that.

Nobody played a perfect game this weekend.

All you are is what your record is. All teams have stuff to work on, even in the Superbowl the Gmen didn't play the perfect game, but at that point they won the Lombardi so who cares?:whoknows:

The closet thing you saw was the Jets who basically played a perfect half, but they haven't beaten any good teams yet.

The Giants are still the best team in the NFC right now and until they actually lose a game or two, that will still be the case so nothing too much to worry about right now, Tom. Good teams find ways to win games when players fumble or make bad plays. Good teams continue to fight, and that's what the Giants do.

Tom you guys are the best team in the NFC. Who can argue with that? Congratulations on the win.

I'm exhausted.

I think they're the best team in the league. I'm hearin' alot of people are already saying the Titans are SB bound. I don't get it. Have they even beaten a team with a winning record? I mean, their defense is really good. But their WRs are garbage. And I wouldn't exactly trust Collins. Anyone else feel this way?

I think they're the best team in the league. I'm hearin' alot of people are already saying the Titans are SB bound. I don't get it. Have they even beaten a team with a winning record? I mean, their defense is really good. But their WRs are garbage. And I wouldn't exactly trust Collins. Anyone else feel this way?

I do....some real big frauds they are they will ge exposed soon enough.....I think their schedule gets tougher after Jacksonville next week.

Kerry Collins plays on an island back there. He's practically a statue, yet he's only been sacked 4 times so far. That Titans OL has been dominant this year. I wouldn't underestimate them. Kerry took a team with Amani Toomer, Ike Hilliard, and Pete Mitchell as his major receiving threats to the Superbowl.

No but some fool named-"Todd Herrerman" said after the game on a local philly station that the eagles should be 9-0

If that's not the dumbest thing I ever heard after a loss in November

I don't get it. This team believes the press clippings about itself. First McNabb. Cole was talking it up before the Giants game. Now I hear about Herremans.

Why? This team is average. Nothing more.

I don't get it. This team believes the press clippings about itself. First McNabb. Cole was talking it up before the Giants game. Now I hear about Herremans.

Why? This team is average. Nothing more.

What press clippings? The only press clippings that claim the Eagles are any good are the ones that eminate from quotes by the Philadelphia Eagles.

This is the definition of an 8-8 team.

They've been in 4 close games, that much is true. The unavoidable fact is that they were outplayed in each of those games and did not "deserve" to win any of them. The team's refusal to accept this reality is but one of its many, many problems.

What press clippings? The only press clippings that claim the Eagles are any good are the ones that eminate from quotes by the Philadelphia Eagles.

This is the definition of an 8-8 team.

They've been in 4 close games, that much is true. The unavoidable fact is that they were outplayed in each of those games and did not "deserve" to win any of them. The team's refusal to accept this reality is but one of its many, many problems.

Maybe old press clippings? The ones they've saved? The ones people read when they say things like " if this team is healthy they can compete for the division title" and "if McNabb and Westbrook are healthy look out"

I agree with what you are saying...it's an average team. fact is, if Runyan and Thomas had even a 1/4 of the health problems tackles at their age have, it could be a whole lot worse.

I don't know about us trying to give the game away?

I thought it was a well-played, hard fought game. We just had a few more plays go our way.

Well played? Did you see the whole game? Lots of fumbles and the Eagles were able to move the ball on a few occasions. Plus, there was no pressure on McNabb.

I'm sure Spags was not pleased with the performance of the defense.

;5802761']Well played? Did you see the whole game? Lots of fumbles and the Eagles were able to move the ball on a few occasions. Plus' date=' there was no pressure on McNabb.

I'm sure Spags was not pleased with the performance of the defense.[/quote']

Tom, the reason why there were so many fumbles and we couldn't muster much pressure on McNabb is because they are a good team. I give them credit, the Eagles are probably one of the best teams in the league in creating turnovers, and McNabb, despite his often lack of late game heroics, is still an excellent QB who can move the ball against the best of them.

Kerry Collins plays on an island back there. He's practically a statue, yet he's only been sacked 4 times so far. That Titans OL has been dominant this year. I wouldn't underestimate them. Kerry took a team with Amani Toomer, Ike Hilliard, and Pete Mitchell as his major receiving threats to the Superbowl.

That's the thing. Toomer, Hilliard etc were WAY better than what Kerry is currently working with at WR. The Titans WRs are garbage. And I still think folks are giving this club too much praise. Seriously, they've beaten NO ONE. Yeah, I know, they've beaten everyone on their schedule, so far. And that is true. But im waiting until they actually start beating teams with "winning" records before I start picking them to go deep in the playoffs.

Archived