Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Can't make custom authentic Sean Taylor jerseys anymore?

Lar0n Landry

what the hell? I finally decided to make a custom #21 authentic and this is message I get ...

Your current entry cannot be processed. Some entries are prohibited due to guidelines for past and present player names. Please create a new entry.

Did his family decide that they didn't want anymore ST jerseys made?

I can tell you that NFL shop.com is running a 20% sale off custom items including jerseys, and if you get a coupon code from one of the coupon sites you can get an additional 15% off. 35% off total for a custom jersey. I plugged it in to see if it would work and with shipping the total came to 199 and change. Of course you can't get a Sean Taylor jersey, but you could always get something different. Under 200 is pretty good.

Probably just out of stock currently.

obama.png

For those that keep reporting IB's sig ( &/or an other sig you personally take issue with) as problematic &/or extremely offensive, listen up.

I think they're stupid too. But we have no rule about someone being stupid. :silly:

Unless they're over the size limit or contain nudity, they don't break any rules on 'taste' because such a rule doesn't exist. You are however free to turn sigs off in your user control panel if it's a bit to much for you. Or just put certain members on Ignore. ;)

I got an authentic Taylor jersey on eBay back in the spring....have you checked there LL?

yes I have. There's only fake ones on there right now. :(

I bet the Hall of Fame store at the stadium still has them, but I could be wrong. If anyone has the license to still make them it's the team.

update: just looked on redskins.com shop and they have them....

http://shop.redskins.com/ProductDetail.aspx?ProductDetailIndexName=CategoryDetail_554&C1=500&CategoryID=554&ProductID=40097

yeah but they are out of stock

why not just make a taylor 36 one?

that's what I'm thinking about doing. I'd rather have the#21 but 36 might be my only option right now.

For those that keep reporting IB's sig ( &/or an other sig you personally take issue with) as problematic &/or extremely offensive, listen up.

I think they're stupid too. But we have no rule about someone being stupid. :silly:

Unless they're over the size limit or contain nudity, they don't break any rules on 'taste' because such a rule doesn't exist. You are however free to turn sigs off in your user control panel if it's a bit to much for you. Or just put certain members on Ignore. ;)

Coach...very well done. I just got a better opinion (not that it was bad before) of your fairness on this board.

Thanks for the advice. I've decided to put him on ignore, too. Thanks for the heads up.

Archived