Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Can't make custom authentic Sean Taylor jerseys anymore?

Lar0n Landry

I'm sure he would be. I have been continually disappointed in him, so it's okay with me. Like you said, no politics in the stadium...moving on! It sucks about the jerseys, licensing rules can be frustrating.

Fair enough. Back to football!

I saw a bunch of Horton jerseys at the game on Monday night. This kid is getting popular and for good reason.

Man, I'm so stoked about Horton it's ridiculous. He's the brightest spot of the season for me. I feel like we absolutely struck gold.

I don't know how he fell so far...apparently it had something to do with a wrist injury that scouts felt would linger. Either way, you're right he is one of the brightest spots of the season. I've already promised myself that if he plays well through the end of the season that I'm buying his jersey lol.

OBAMA IS MY PRESIDENT.

ANYWAY... BACK ON SUBJECT.

I just ordered the new Burgandy Sean Taylor Accomplishment Premier Jersey (w/ the accomplishment pach "2 pro bowls" "1st round pick" etc) from The Sports Authority. its $114.99. However, with the promotion code TSAXHHP, you get $25.00 off. also, Sports Authority is doing free shippin on jerseys.

$114.99

-$25.00 TSAXHHP promo code

----

=$89.99

i think that's a good deal. just giving you all a heads up. very high quality jersey. only 700 made.

That sig is ignorant. Americans have the freedom of expression, but it would be nice if people had some respect for our president. I support every president no matter if I voted for him or not. We as a whole voted for our president. We as a whole should respect and support whomever is in office.

Fair enough. Back to football!

I saw a bunch of Horton jerseys at the game on Monday night. This kid is getting popular and for good reason.

>> Gotta check the backs of those #48's...might be people trying to get a little more mileage out of their Stephen Davis jersey. ;)

If you got an issue with the sigs.....

1. follow TK's advice and ignore or knock out the sig. functions

2. Take it to the tailgate and ***** about it with each other over there.

Keep the ****ing politics out of The Stadium please......I have to put up with enough of the BS on TV, radio other internet sites.

The Redskins are my escape from that crap.

He's not the president yet.
That sig is ignorant. Americans have the freedom of expression, but it would be nice if people had some respect for our president. I support every president no matter if I voted for him or not. We as a whole voted for our president. We as a whole should respect and support whomever is in office.

The next one that fails to keep politics out of this thread & the Stadium forum in general is getting a month off so that they may brush up on their reading comprehension skills.

I don't know for sure, but it probably has something to do with royalties. Players get a percentage of everything sold with their likeness and such. I don't know if players sign contracts to collect money for the sale of their merchandise, but if they do it would explain the difficulty you're having.

Archived