Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins Players Choose Obama

JeepRyder

I freaking HATE having politics mix with my football. those 2 blowhards speaking during halftime pissed me off to no extent. I use football as a way to escape every day problems and stuff like this gets under my skin.

nothing against you jeep and thats not towards you at all...

I freaking HATE having politics mix with my football. those 2 blowhards speaking during halftime pissed me off to no extent. I use football as a way to escape every day problems and stuff like this gets under my skin.

nothing against you jeep and thats not towards you at all...

ROFL Did you see Boomer trying to act like he was Mr. Big Time yukking it up with McCain and Obama. Newsflash, BOOM. You're nothing but a football analyst. He needs more Deux Deux Deux's.

ROFL Did you see Boomer trying to act like he was Mr. Big Time yukking it up with McCain and Obama. Newsflash, BOOM. You're nothing but a football analyst. He needs more Deux Deux Deux's.

his ass got booed in Canton big time. I cant stand Boomer so I just walked out and didnt even bother listening to them. besides, what can that jackhole ask those 2 anyways?

They also asked the players of the Redskins which player would be the best suited for President one day. Fred Smoot nominated hiself but 3 guys said absolutely not for Fred because he would tear down the gate and have slipping slides all over the white house lawn haha. I think Pete Kendall had some votes, London had some, Chris Samuels. Springs said he would nominate Carlos but Carlos cant read so he said no. :) I think in the end Leigh Torrence had the most votes. And the DE from Georgetown. Busby I think?

Oh I agree with u BigMike. The Redskins are my escape from everything. I just thought that was interesting and more about hearing who the players would nominate on their own team. Surprisingly Smoot wasnt the most qualified choice to run our country lol.

Oh I agree with u BigMike. The Redskins are my escape from everything. I just thought that was interesting and more about hearing who the players would nominate on their own team. Surprisingly Smoot wasnt the most qualified choice to run our country lol.

and it is interesting...I am just grumpy today. :cheers:

They also asked the players of the Redskins which player would be the best suited for President one day. Fred Smoot nominated hiself but 3 guys said absolutely not for Fred because he would tear down the gate and have slipping slides all over the white house lawn haha. I think Pete Kendall had some votes, London had some, Chris Samuels. Springs said he would nominate Carlos but Carlos cant read so he said no. :) I think in the end Leigh Torrence had the most votes. And the DE from Georgetown. Busby I think?

Yeah that was a funny segment.

The DE was Alex Buzbee, the other guy who went on IR with Philip Daniels. He was a Political Science major at Georgetown and interned on Capitol Hill.

Archived