Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Admit it, how many of you guys did it...

corrupt3d

Its not that there's something wrong with voting third party per se, but its just not going to do anything.

I don't see any point in voting for someone who isn't a Dem or Republican but I'm not gonna give anyone **** for doing so.

The two-party system is retarded and people like this are why we'll probably never be able to get rid of it.

Agree with others...you wasted a vote. Useless to wait in line to do that.

I agree with others too...I used a right thats given to me.

I only waited for 15 minutes anyways.

NOTE FOR ANYONE POSTING: If you feel like I wasted my "right to vote" by exercising a right that is given to me - too ****ING bad.

Its not that there's something wrong with voting third party per se, but its just not going to do anything.

I don't see any point in voting for someone who isn't a Dem or Republican but I'm not gonna give anyone **** for doing so.

You vote third party because they are the candidate you agree with. I odn't see what is so hard to understand there.

Unfortunately most people do not get that, so we will be stuck with two parties for a long time.

Being from Virginia, maybe you don't know, but in Maryland, it doesn't matter. The Old Line State always goes to the Democrats in a Presidential election.

QFT. Had he been from VA, maybe his vote for one of the major candidates would make a difference.

Frankly, not that it matters, but I don't have a problem with who he voted for either. And the OP didn't tell us his other preferences, but realize there are other choices on the ballot besides the Presidential choice.

Believe it or not you wasted your vote. You voted for someone who isn't even a politician. Although you don't like the candidates you should try and pick the lesser of two evils.

Believe it or not, I dont think I did. they're both pretty evil.

MD will go Obama, and it wont be by one vote.

You vote third party because they are the candidate you agree with. I odn't see what is so hard to understand there.

Unfortunately most people do not get that, so we will be stuck with two parties for a long time.

Again, its your right and I don't care if you vote third party, but your candidate won't win.

Its my choice to vote within the two parties, and yours to not do so.

Do as you wish, its none of my business.

QFT. Had he been from VA, maybe his vote for one of the major candidates would make a difference.

Frankly, not that it matters, but I don't have a problem with who he voted for either. And the OP didn't tell us his other preferences, but realize there are other choices on the ballot besides the Presidential choice.

That's waht I was far more concerned with anyways.

Again, its your right and I don't care if you vote third party, but your candidate won't win.

Its my choice to vote within the two parties, and yours to not do so.

Do as you wish, its none of my business.

Which is why it's bizarre someone would start a thread like this...

To the OP, you wasted your vote, plain and simple. I don't see how that's even up for debate...

To the OP, you wasted your vote, plain and simple. I don't see how that's even up for debate...

Again, his vote doesn't matter much in a state that always goes one way.

Second, I think you wasted your vote.

Why vote for either Obama or McCain? I don't personally like either of them. So you wasted your vote. Not sure how that's even up for debate.

I dont see how I did. I voted for a lot of other people too, not just the Presidential platform.

I hated both Candidates - let me say that again - I HATED BOTH CANDIDATES, since MD is going Obama anyways, what difference does it make? I voted against the two who I wanted to win.

Let me ask you this...do you actually live in DC?

Why'd you vote for a Senator? THAT right there is a wasted vote.

I dont see how I did. I voted for a lot of other people too, not just the Presidential platform.

I hated both Candidates - let me say that again - I HATED BOTH CANDIDATES, since MD is going Obama anyways, what difference does it make? I voted against the two who I wanted to win.

Then vote for a third party candidate.

Again, his vote doesn't matter much in a state that always goes one way.

Second, I think you wasted your vote.

Why vote for either Obama or McCain? I don't personally like either of them. So you wasted your vote. Not sure how that's even up for debate.

Maybe we don't understand the term "waste" or something...whether or not you like either candidate is irrelevant. My vote went toward a candidate that might win, you just wasted time/paper/electricity when it comes to the presidential election.

I commend you for voting for the other elections, but that wasn't my point...I think it's the duty of all citizens to vote for someone who might win or admit that they can't complain when the next president takes office.

Says the guy with a woman in a thong in his signature.

Why is it a waste? Because he didn't vote for who you wanted him to?

If someone doesn't like McCain or Obama, why vote for them? In my state it doesn't matter anyways, democrats always get the state so it doesn't even matter. You have zero right to tell another American HOW they can vote. He can do whatever he pleases.

Thank you Kdawg. I think this election has brought out the worst in people in a very long time. Everyone seems to forget the others "Rights" to vote for who they want and how to use their vote. All this stealing yards signs, bickering and mudslinging on both sides has pissed me off so much, I'm voting for Bob Barr. I don't think it's a wasted vote. I vote for who I WANT, not who I think will win. It's a shame the 2 party system exists. I'd like to see the parties eliminated and everyone be an independent with a certain platform. But that may be too hard for some Americans who just go with the crowd and don't pay attention to the issues.

Maybe we don't understand the term "waste" or something...whether or not you like either candidate is irrelevant. My vote went toward a candidate that might win, you just wasted time/paper/electricity when it comes to the presidential election.

I commend you for voting for the other elections, but that wasn't my point...I think it's the duty of all citizens to vote for someone who might win or admit that they can't complain when the next president takes office.

My vote went to a guy who I wanted to win. He won't win - we all know that. But what's the point when:

a. Obama won MD before he was even picked as the Dem candidate

b. He will win by a far greater margin than 1 vote

c. I dont like either candidate

I voted. I put my say in as to how I want the country run next term - not by one of those guys. So I have every right to complain still.

Let me ask you this...do you actually live in DC?

Why'd you vote for a Senator? THAT right there is a wasted vote.

VA, not DC.

You guys can keep stating that those who do what is expected are wasting votes using some obscure logic.

You came to a football message board and told people you wrote in "Joe Gibbs" for president. You didn't expect a reaction from anyone?

Archived