Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

We will have a new Right Tackle in 2 weeks (merged)

Ji

either that or we wont have to face the best defense in the nfl anymore.

I dont care dude, there is NO excuse for letting 2 rushers come free on a play. NO GOD DAMN EXCUSE!!!

Our O-Line play was piss poor today. I honestly felt bad for Campbell every time he dropped back. Buges needs to get these boys ready for Dallas. Otherwise its gonna be a LONG second half of the season.

He's looked OK on run blocking this year, but his pass blocking has been awful for the last 3 or 4 years. We better be careful....Samuels is beginning to fall off the cliff on pass blocking too....not Shawn Alexander fall of a cliff, but it's starting.

guarantee you that john Jansen has lost his job. Heyer will be our Right Tackle against dallas. We need to spend every pick next year on the offensive line and pass rush

Thank you, so glad someone posted this. The last three games he has been absolute garbage. Nothing but getting ran over and penalties. Get him out of there.

I agree, and while I'm a terps fan, I don't know if Heyer is the answer either.

Maybe it's time to see what Rinehart can do? He must be sucking though since he's inactive every week. Or it might be because Fabini is ahead of him and Geisinger is the only other center we have.

You guys kidding me? Have you looked at our offensive line?

Kendall......... 13 year exp.

Fabini.......... 11 year exp.

Jansen......... 10 year exp.

Samuals........ 9 year exp.

Rahbach....... 7 year exp.

May be we should spend some draft picks on some high caliber Offensive line man, that's where it all starts out. Imagine, Campbell having all day in the pocket, Portis having great consistent blocking instead of busting his ass for 1 - 2 yards.

No, we draft PUNTERS! and then cut him from the team?! Are you serious? its obvious our problems start with our front office decisions... we need a football mind in charge... not a business man just wanting to hang around and make more money.

Yes, lets draft all these talented WR -- but have absolute crap for protection up front to allow our QB NO time to read down field. We all know Campbell is horrid when he gets even the slightest bit of pressure, why not help him out and the entire team by getting a good group of young guys up front. And DON'T get me wrong, nothing is wrong with veterans as long as they produce... I certainly have not been impressed with our production up front.

I'm all for giving Heyer a chance, but let's not forget, the youngen gets burned on occasion as well. That being said, Jansen looked awful tonight. Big 60 was off his game a little too, not to mention Rabach...now that I think about it, did anyone on our O-line have a solid game? -sure didn't seem like it.

On the opposite side, our D-line looked pretty damn good tonight

seems the whole line got beat. But I will agree that jansen didnt look so good. Id rather have someone like heyer playing. He is going to make mistakes now and then, but at least he is learning and improving. Rather than jansen who is basically just declining and while good at run blocking, struggles against rushers (Especially speed)

Archived