Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Let's Beat the Living Hell Out Of The Steelers Tonight!

McD5

Hahhaha you guys are nuts !!!!

I think the Steelers match up extremely well tonight .

I've been looking at these matchups today, and while I respect what Washington has done this season, I feel like the Steelers have a counter for just about everything you do well.

The big key, obviously, will be slowing down Portis, and I have 100% faith the Steeler D will do that.

The other key is keeping #7 upright. Fortunately, Washington doesn't bring it quite like some of the other NFC East contenders we've faced. I think you're 29th in the league in sacks. Should be some opportunities to make plays in the passing game.

This will be a splendid matchup tonight in tonights match. Hope all is well on both sides at the end of the game.

Oh ****, who am I kidding?!?!

Lets put the women and children to bed, and go looking for ****ing dinner. Kill 'em all, le the paramedics sort 'em out!!!!!!

HTTR!!!

I've been looking at these matchups today, and while I respect what Washington has done this season, I feel like the Steelers have a counter for just about everything you do well.

The big key, obviously, will be slowing down Portis, and I have 100% faith the Steeler D will do that.

The other key is keeping #7 upright. Fortunately, Washington doesn't bring it quite like some of the other NFC East contenders we've faced. I think you're 29th in the league in sacks. Should be some opportunities to make plays in the passing game.

And just who in your division has won more games than they have lost? Pretty tough schedule you've had so far in that tough division of yours :doh:. I guess this should be a cake walk for you guys tonight, huh?

And just who in your division has won more games than they have lost? Pretty tough schedule you've had so far in that tough division of yours :doh:. I guess this should be a cake walk for you guys tonight, huh?

Thae ravens are 5-3 ........who did you guys beat ?? ...The Lions ? StTL ? Clev .??

I want to see punishing hits!

Violent, "son of a ***** that hurt" hits being handed out by our defense!

Crush these pansies!

:applause::applause::applause::applause:

Show em who the boss is Zorn!

McD, where have you been? We need to get you a new sig brother. :D

EDIT: What a second. Ladell's injury renders that bet moot, doesn't it? n/m.

The Steelers counter to the violence that will be unleashed tonight will amount solely to frequent rides in the ambulance.

Cart them off......and drive them out. Bring in the next dummy.

We are going to punish any Steeler receiver stupid enough to actually go out for a pass tonight.

Polamalu? Ring the bell, school is in.

Landry and Horton are your teachers.

:applause::applause::applause::applause::applause:

Thae ravens are 5-3 ........who did you guys beat ?? ...The Lions ? StTL ? Clev .??

Combine record at that time of our opponents was well over .600 winning pct. I believe yours was and has been well under .500. You have one of the weakest divisions in the NFL. The NFC East is the toughest division in the NFL.

C'mon, keep bringing it!

:steelersu:steelersu:steelersu:steelersu:steelersu:steelersu:steelersu

Archived